Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Thanks to WTB69 .......

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default Thanks to WTB69 .......

    ....... For killing off the good morning threads, Tuesday he got 8 replies yesterday he got 4 today he's not even bothered. Is this because 1, People have got fed up with the good morning thread or 2, Nobody wanted to say good morning to WTB69?


    CG

    City Gent now waiting for a rush of good morning threads tomorrow
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

    hd7055 (30-06-11), wanted the best 69 (30-06-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    It is a great service indeed... Thanks 69..

    And to show my appreciation I give you this.....


  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    City Gent (30-06-11), hd7055 (30-06-11), wanted the best 69 (30-06-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    You might have noticed CG some tool starts on at midnight .: lol
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    City Gent (30-06-11), gentelmandave (30-06-11), wanted the best 69 (30-06-11)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    ....... For killing off the good morning threads, Tuesday he got 8 replies yesterday he got 4 today he's not even bothered. Is this because 1, People have got fed up with the good morning thread or 2, Nobody wanted to say good morning to WTB69?

    CG

    City Gent now waiting for a rush of good morning threads tomorrow
    you may not have noticed CG but this is legs usual job, but due to the fact that some people also have to work,the timing of this may have left to others, why did you not start it if your so much at a loss for it??
    taking a break, but not gone

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

    City Gent (30-06-11)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    you may not have noticed CG but this is legs usual job, but due to the fact that some people also have to work,the timing of this may have left to others, why did you not start it if your so much at a loss for it??

    Yea I know Legs normally does it I've chastised him for it on many occasions.


    CG

    As for work I've just spent three weeks in Marbella and some of that was work, if that counts.
    Last edited by City Gent; 30-06-11 at 13:02.
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

    wanted the best 69 (30-06-11)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    You might have noticed CG some tool starts on at midnight .: lol
    That's no way to speak about your partner!
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

    City Gent (30-06-11)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    That's no way to speak about your partner!

    A 'Civil Partnership' LDM, I don't remember you reporting on that


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

    ladiesman217 (30-06-11)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    A 'Civil Partnership' LDM, I don't remember you reporting on that


    CG
    Civil Partnership!!! Thank you CG, for the life of me I couldn't remember that! I did actually report on that (may have been in a post but...). Yeah, Benny and doc got hitched, I was the only one who knew, but then I accidentally spilled the means... Much like what I'm doing now. Woops!
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

    City Gent (30-06-11)

  17. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Civil Partnership!!! Thank you CG, for the life of me I couldn't remember that! I did actually report on that (may have been in a post but...). Yeah, Benny and doc got hitched, I was the only one who knew, but then I accidentally spilled the means... Much like what I'm doing now. Woops!

    It's ok I know what you bean


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  18. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    It's ok I know what you bean


    CG


    Ty... Typo??? Me??? LDM HAD A TYPO??? That... That's surely inconceivable!!! For one such as I, who strives for perfection in forum vernacular... A typo??? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

    Ok I'mma stop being a drama que... king now
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •