Trust me Delmonet, most of this things happen on a daily bases (I would say at least one of them per day, I mean the higyne points here) that's why, I've put those points togeather, I tried it in a not so discriptive way, but hey, it had to be said differently...... just to keep you occupied or horried?????

""""Dont call me at 3 in the morning giggling with friends asking if I will see you all, Unless I can call your wife/girlfriend/life partner swinging both ways, with the request I can borrow you for a while."""" DOES OCCASINALLY HAPPEN

"""""Dont call me, make a booking, continue to shop around then forget to tell me your not coming."""" EVERY DAY

"""If you came to us,and we smelt like we hadn't washed for a few days,""" RARELY
""""Or crustations under my clit hood that could make the best of us sick with the smell.""""" EVERY DAY the other way round of course

""""" Tissue in our arse crack or lumps of shit/skid-marks on my arse."""""" 3 TIMES IN 11 DAYS I had to wash the sheat due to this kind of thing....

Attack you with my tounge, licking your face before I find your mouth. OCCASINALL

"""""""""""" After eating garlic and smoking a box of 20 within the last 30 mins."""" OCCASIONAL

"""""How about wash my bits in the sink then have a wee and expect you to lick it out""""" EVERY DAY (almost all men have a shower then wee, I'm very puzzeled with that myself)

""""not forgetting then grabbing you head, wearing a strap-on, all the way down the back of your throat, then even know you dont swallow, cum all the way in back of your throat.....ooop's sorry""""" OCCASIONAL

ps:THERE ARE LOTS OF NICE THINGS YOU GUYS DO TOO, WHICH MAYBE I SHOULD PUT TOGEATHER..... WORKING ON IT!!!!!!