Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Unemployed.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    They fight like cats, pulling hear and tearing blouses...

I actually quite enjoy it really...lol
    Poor Alec. He just wants to be loved.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Poor Alec. He just wants to be loved.
    alec is loved,well loved, apparently he can go into a room and have a huge group hug from many different personalities
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 29-06-11 at 10:47.
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

I can't believe I just wasted my precious time reading this thread, too many dole spoongers giving the genuine hard done by folks a bad name, throw them all out to there own countries after 1 year if they still have no job is what I say, had to go to the dole office the other day and I don't think I met an Irish person while I was there... Sorry but if you can't get a job in this country your own country of origin should support you, if you have worked and contributed to society her fair enough, I'm all for a year's grace like any other Paye worker is entitled to before they are means tested, when it comes to means testing a non national my answer is simple, here's a ticket home..

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

City Gent (29-06-11), lonely (30-06-11)

Having a thick skin on this board is sometimes useful, however having a sense of humour is not only vital but essential.

CG

ps I would also like to make it clear that contrary to tinterweb rumours JC and myself are not rogering each other, I am the giver he is the receiver.

pps For those of you on here with a humour bypass the above statement is an attempt to inject a little fun, honest.
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

6. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (29-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Having a thick skin on this board is sometimes useful, however having a sense of humour is not only vital but essential.

CG

ps I would also like to make it clear that contrary to tinterweb rumours JC and myself are not rogering each other, I am the giver he is the receiver.

pps For those of you on here with a humour bypass the above statement is an attempt to inject a little fun, honest.
    I bet it's not the only thing you do be injecting while with JC

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

City Gent (29-06-11), Irish Fiona (29-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    Ok alec wow what an idiot you are. Just say for an example if you are a single parent age between 18-21 my god how are that suppose to pay rent and feed a baby with just 95 euro. Im sure dickhead if they had a job of bloody course they wudnt get a raise cause they would be damn getting paid more than social.
    I have nothing else to say to you ballbag. Only if your an alco go please and drink yourself away. You obviously have life too easy ballbag!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Alec firstly, I am not making a physical threat, I use my brain not my brawn, as to destroying me from an intellectual level, I am quaking in my "newbie" boots. Your intellectual analysis of unemployment and the other economic woes is seriously lacking any depth, as is your current contribution about welfare and children. I am presuming Alec, unless you are hitting your mid eighties that you were a recipient of the same welfare system as you were a child.....oh sorry forgot you were born intellectual and an adult....forgive me, I am a newbie and so blessed to the recipient of your mercy.

I have been a boss, I have created jobs, I am continuing to attempt to create jobs, so its time for me to say lose the attitude Alec.

As for being Lord of the manor, its not a title I aspire to, I do not believe in such a feudal hierarchy, prefer to be among equals not lording it over people.
    Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    well put, as toAH/CG i can only say thank god they do not run this country, last time a pair like that ran one it was called the THIRD REICH, and judging their grasp of reality ,i guess the end would be the same

An attempt to sound intellectual from the Three Stooges, it's not working guys.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

10. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (29-06-11)

Blog Entries

CG

12. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

City Gent (29-06-11)

Reviews

CG
    haha LOL do you actually think your been funny with your big words haha tickle my bum and smell the shitty fingers or maybe i can piss all over you and enjoy my butter lol

and your attempt at been funny as just failed my friend lol
    where did you find that word intellectual ? i bet in the butterball dictionary of ass on cheese lol

OMG 9 pages.......bahahahaha!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    haha LOL do you actually think your been funny with your big words haha tickle my bum and smell the shitty fingers or maybe i can piss all over you and enjoy my butter lol

and your attempt at been funny as just failed my friend lol
    where did you find that word intellectual ? i bet in the butterball dictionary of ass on cheese lol
    Mer, translate that for me hun. Im a little old for Yoof Slang. Did you just tell Alec to stick his fingers up your bottom?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (29-06-11), mer (29-06-11)

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast