• David Haye

12 40.00%
  • Wladimir Klitschko

18 60.00%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: David Haye will face Wladimir Klitschko

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    I think Haye is a first class knob. They both have suspect jaws but I think Haye doesn't have much game, and will probably lose. Having said that, if you watch some of Wladimr's fights, he doesn't inspire you with confidence. Granted he has improved, but I will be surprised if this goes further than 6 rounds. Most likely 3.Wladimir to win, just.
    Klitschkos brother is the knob. Standing behind his brother making him look silly with a stupid grin on his face all the time the prick.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

I thought Haye was talking shite about how he was going to beat Valuev, but then he went and did it, so I wouldn't rule him out completely.

Reviews

sorry guys but i am interested to know as i know very little (in fact nothing about heavy weight boxing), haye bet the big guy Valuev, big russian guy right, where is he gone to now has he retired, second question who is this klitshio

Reviews

I don't think Valuev retired, but I seem to remember him having to undergo surgery or something so he's not boxing right now.

The Klitschko guy is Wladimir Klitscho, the current IBF, IBO, and WBO heavyweight champ.

Read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wladimi...vs._David_Haye

Reviews

I really do hope that Haye is beaten back into last century, can't take him the arrogant prick. As for the OP, I don't think this is the most talked about fight of the year, that goes by miles to the figfht that isn't going to happen, this year atleast, between Mayweather and Pacquiao. Did I mention I hope Haye gets absolutely pummeled.
    Empty vessels makes the most noise.

200+ not out.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    I don't think Valuev retired, but I seem to remember him having to undergo surgery or something so he's not boxing right now.

The Klitschko guy is Wladimir Klitscho, the current IBF, IBO, and WBO heavyweight champ.

Read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wladimi...vs._David_Haye
    Yea he had two operations and hasnt announced his retirement yet.
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

what belt does haye hold so, and did valuev ever fight kilkosoic (or whatever his name is)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    what belt does haye hold so, and did valuev ever fight kilkosoic (or whatever his name is)
    He is the WBA champion and no they never fought i dont think.
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

can you imagine tyson in his day takin gon these guys, he woul drip them to shreads, how come the united states have no one up there challenging for titles, they used to be th ecream of the crop

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    can you imagine tyson in his day takin gon these guys, he woul drip them to shreads, how come the united states have no one up there challenging for titles, they used to be th ecream of the crop
    The division hasnt been the same for a few years. Lot of boring boxers and no personality. David Haye is great for the division. Love him or hate him people are talking about boxing again and in particular this fight mainly due to him IMO. Pity he is retiring at the end of the year no matter what happens tomorrow. Agree with you Tyson would wipe the floor with the lot of them.
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast