Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Quick there's no mods about

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Quick there's no mods about

    fuck, shit, boobs!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Laura will sneak back in!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Hey hey hey hey hey! HEY! There may be no mods about, but I'm still here to declare shenanigans!!!!!
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    © Frumsp & LDM Industries

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lost in the Matrix
    Posts
    6,801
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Hey hey hey hey hey! HEY! There may be no mods about, but I'm still here to declare shenanigans!!!!!
    LDM!!! You have me completely confused with your changing Avatars! First the casanova French Skunk (which was my favourite - and suited your name), then a sureal wolf pic, then a cat (???I mean how original??), and now you're superman!!! Please I demand some consistency. I can't be checking the poster name everytime I reply! (I was wondering who the heck this superman was until I saw it was you!!) Too much effort you know!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    LDM!!! You have me completely confused with your changing Avatars! First the casanova French Skunk (which was my favourite - and suited your name), then a sureal wolf pic, then a cat (???I mean how original??), and now you're superman!!! Please I demand some consistency. I can't be checking the poster name everytime I reply! (I was wondering who the heck this superman was until I saw it was you!!) Too much effort you know!
    3 different avatars within the last 24 hours... What can I say, I have issues Besides I was Superman before (except it was a green matrix style Superman).
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    © Frumsp & LDM Industries

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    well the fun is over, JR is signed in!!! 1.5 hours and look at all that we accomplished, 6 posts!!!! woooooooooooooo

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    I bet you always sat at the back of the class room lol x

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I bet you always sat at the back of the class room lol x
    The back of the class was for people that didn't know what they were up to, the middle and front affords you a much bigger audience

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

    wingman (27-06-11)

  10. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    fuck, shit, boobs!!!!!!!!!
    Why not fuck nice boobs?
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Why not fuck nice boobs?
    I wasn't sure how much time I had to post profanities, I wasn't going to waste that opportunity trying to phrase a grammatically correct sentence

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •