Thread: Nuru massage

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I enjoyed 3 nuru massages back home (obviously not at the same time - I would not have survived).

It is a wonderful experience!! The gel when warm does feel fantastic, as does the lady rubbing herself over you.
    But as Lucy says, it is messy. And despite being "water soluble" takes a while to clean off in the shower.
    The gel is made from some seaweed if memory serves, and is a clear, odourless massage gel.

I used to have a lady friend who shared my love for the nuru, oh how did that ever finish??
    I got it from a UK website (hope this does not fall foul of advertising laws, or the like). They did deliver to Ireland.

It is best on freshly bathed/showered skin, kind of lathers up into something beautifully slippery.
    Feels much better than oil. Tastes of nothing. Provides all the lube you could ever need.
    But add a sexy lady, warm room, blow up mattress to the nuru = mind blowing.

Try it!!
    Last edited by medicine man; 27-06-11 at 22:22.
    The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to medicine man For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (27-06-11), mellors (27-06-11), royaler (27-06-11)