Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nuru massage

I enjoyed 3 nuru massages back home (obviously not at the same time - I would not have survived).

It is a wonderful experience!! The gel when warm does feel fantastic, as does the lady rubbing herself over you.
    But as Lucy says, it is messy. And despite being "water soluble" takes a while to clean off in the shower.
    The gel is made from some seaweed if memory serves, and is a clear, odourless massage gel.

I used to have a lady friend who shared my love for the nuru, oh how did that ever finish??
    I got it from a UK website (hope this does not fall foul of advertising laws, or the like). They did deliver to Ireland.

It is best on freshly bathed/showered skin, kind of lathers up into something beautifully slippery.
    Feels much better than oil. Tastes of nothing. Provides all the lube you could ever need.
    But add a sexy lady, warm room, blow up mattress to the nuru = mind blowing.

Try it!!
    Last edited by medicine man; 27-06-11 at 22:22.
    The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to medicine man For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (27-06-11), mellors (27-06-11), royaler (27-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by royaler View Post
    The sort of messy stuff that you might need help in the shower with afterwards??
    For an hour afterwards. At least.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by medicine man View Post
    I enjoyed 3 nuru massages back home (obviously not at the same time - I would not have survived).

It is a wonderful experience!! The gel when warm does feel fantastic, as does the lady rubbing herself over you.
    But as Lucy says, it is messy. And despite being "water soluble" takes a while to clean off in the shower.
    The gel is made from some seaweed if memory serves, and is a clear, odourless massage gel.

I used to have a lady friend who shared my love for the nuru, oh how did that ever finish??
    I got it from a UK website (hope this does not fall foul of advertising laws, or the like). They did deliver to Ireland.

It is best on freshly bathed/showered skin, kind of lathers up into something beautifully slippery.
    Feels much better than oil. Tastes of nothing. Provides all the lube you could ever need.
    But add a sexy lady, warm room, blow up mattress to the nuru = mind blowing.

Try it!!
    You've just made my mind up for me Doc! Jesus it sounds and looks so brilliantly erotic. I'm definitely going to try this soon!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

medicine man (27-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Perhaps I shouldn't ask, but what is the messy stuff ?
    The Nuru Gel. Think rolling slipping and sliding. All over the mattress, carpet, curtains and paintwork in some cases

MM is right- its clear and tasteless, no odour at all. But its like lathering yourself in WD40.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

medicine man (27-06-11), mellors (27-06-11), royaler (27-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    For an hour afterwards. At least.
    Christ Lucy, I reckon that would be some shower! Soap, bubbles and all - I reckon it would have to be in a bath or a jacuzzi!! God, the thought of it - I have to go and lie down on the floor now!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    The Nuru Gel. Think rolling slipping and sliding. All over the mattress, carpet, curtains and paintwork in some cases

MM is right- its clear and tasteless, no odour at all. But its like lathering yourself in WD40.
    Wanted to thank you for that Lucy - but your thanks button is gone! So THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (27-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by royaler View Post
    Wanted to thank you for that Lucy - but your thanks button is gone! So THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
    Refresh the page and try it again. If you post at the same time as someone, this happens.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Refresh the page and try it again. If you post at the same time as someone, this happens.
    Hey thanks a million Samlad! That did the trick!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

samlad (27-06-11)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123