Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: ever been put off a punt by the fact a punter you dislike has 'seen' her ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Question ever been put off a punt by the fact a punter you dislike has 'seen' her ?

    I know that the mere thought of being with a girl that has seen Mousey fills me with an almost supernatural disgust......the short hairy fat sweaty perverted deviant crawling whelp that he is

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    I know that the mere thought of being with a girl that has seen Mousey fills me with an almost supernatural disgust......the short hairy fat sweaty perverted deviant crawling whelp that he is
    From the other side.. I have been put off seeing clients who have reviewed certain ladies.
    Sounds bad I know, but it's true.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (22-06-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Not really, I'd probably even shag someone you've been with Alec. That is if you've been with anyone

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    I tend to stay away from ladies that have seen too many of the top reviewers, especially in a short period of time, keep getting it into my head the amount of cross contamination if even one of them has an STD
    A lady can see a lot of different guys but the guy may not see a lot of ladies, with the top reviewers you know that's not the case.. I don't mean to insult BTW or cast dispersions, just theway I feel sorry..

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    No that has never happened me. Sure you don't review anyhow Alec

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Always in the Doghouse
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I tend to stay away from ladies that have seen too many of the top reviewers, especially in a short period of time, keep getting it into my head the amount of cross contamination if even one of them has an STD
    A lady can see a lot of different guys but the guy may not see a lot of ladies, with the top reviewers you know that's not the case.. I don't mean to insult BTW or cast dispersions, just theway I feel sorry..
    You make it seem a bit like a PYRAMID SCHEME Anon , probably correct though !

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    DUBLIN
    Posts
    2,421
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I tend to stay away from ladies that have seen too many of the top reviewers, especially in a short period of time, keep getting it into my head the amount of cross contamination if even one of them has an STD
    A lady can see a lot of different guys but the guy may not see a lot of ladies, with the top reviewers you know that's not the case.. I don't mean to insult BTW or cast dispersions, just theway I feel sorry..
    In a lot of cases the guys that see loads of escorts on a weekly basis never go on line and never review
    Just saying lol :P

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

    Irish Fiona (22-06-11), UKHeather (21-06-11)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    In a lot of cases the guys that see loads of escorts on a weekly basis never go on line and never review
    Just saying lol :P
    You are probably right beautiful, most ladies are very responsible when it comes to there health and screening hence why I said in a short period of time, but that doesn't alter my feelings. I get checked every 3 months but I would only see a very smal amount of ladies in that time, how many would the top guys see, even repeats visits that we never see reviews for..

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    I know that the mere thought of being with a girl that has seen Mousey fills me with an almost supernatural disgust......the short hairy fat sweaty perverted deviant crawling whelp that he is
    yeah, if anon the tripod was with them first, I'd just feel a bit inadequate in the pants dept.
    Last edited by monster_monster; 21-06-11 at 18:49.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

    anon361 (21-06-11), Lincoln (21-06-11)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    yeah, if anon the tripod was with them first, I'd just feel a bit inadequate in the pants dept.
    As I've said many times I am something of a pervert and no the thoughts of a bad reviewer having an appointment in the same time frame as me is no problem. Hell, me and the infamous Mr. Maxi were so close on appointments once we almost "crossed swords"!!!!!!

    (by that I mean we have two reviews side by side fyi)
    Bada Bing!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •