Thread: discrimination

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty'anna View Post
    one day I was waiting for a bus in dublin city centre and this little old lady was passing by pulling her trolly full of grosseries, and I don't know what pissed her off cos she just turned around looked me straight in in the eye and said "why don't you go back to your country" lol....
    Its things like this that make me ashamed to be Irish at times, don't these people realize that at least 1 member of their own (Irish) family is a foreigner in another country, Sorry Anna, we are not all like this
    CBG

I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to comicbookguy For This Useful Post:

NaughyYanna (21-06-11)

Reviews

sometimes the police are hassling me and my friends
    just because we may be a little mistrustful of rat race etc

4. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

BootSlick55 (21-06-11)

Thanks guys

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NaughyYanna For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (21-06-11)

I remember i hael a dinner for a friend of mine when she left she arrived home and had forgot her keys . I had an irish friend with me so he rang a taxi to come to us and collect the keys and bring to my friend . When the taxi arrived i went down to give him the keys but when he heard me talk he said i would have to go with him . My irish friend came down and started to talk with the taxi driver about many things like football blah blah blah when he heard he was irish he then said no problem he would bring the keys to my friend