Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Advice needed please

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    You said she is cool with you lately....what does it mean??? She doesnt want to meet you, pick up phone or ignoring your txts???

Thanks to everyone for the genuine and helpful replies.

When I say she's been cool with me, she has dodged a couple of requests to meet up over the last few months, saying she was too busy etc. (this was before I told her I was going)
    When I texted her to tell her I was leaving, I suggested meeting up before I go. She didn't even acknowledge the request and instead just wished me well.
    I'll be having a going away do and I'll invite her.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post

When I say she's been cool with me, she has dodged a couple of requests to meet up over the last few months, saying she was too busy etc. (this was before I told her I was going)
    When I texted her to tell her I was leaving, I suggested meeting up before I go. She didn't even acknowledge the request and instead just wished me well.
    Good luck bud, hope she turns up... Can I ask where you are going? what country.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post

i don't ask out many girls John. but i know if
    you do, and they can't make it, they ought suggest another rendevous
    and when they don't, i take this as a polite no.

good luck, but i'm not sure people are worth it sometimes, big wide world!

Yea good luck john you only get a few throws on life she seems to be the one so throw the dice

Reviews

Take the risk and ask her out, I have in the past had a relationship like that, was truly attracted to this woman, (we used to meet as a foursome and out of that things moved to more than a friend thing) we were both married but was evident there was a spark and connection. We would spend hours on the phone, meeting for coffee etc. She would ring me and ask for my advice and always said she couldn't speak with other guys the way she could with me. Then she said her husband was not happy with her meeting me on a one to one basis so it ended, we are still friends and meet as a foursome, but I still get Goosebumps when I see her, and have caught her looking at me, in a way that says (and gives a smile when I catch her eye) she still has feelings for me, but alas I have to respect her wishes and keep it purely friendship.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rubberlover View Post
    Take the risk and ask her out, I have in the past had a relationship like that, was truly attracted to this woman, (we used to meet as a foursome and out of that things moved to more than a friend thing) we were both married but was evident there was a spark and connection. We would spend hours on the phone, meeting for coffee etc. She would ring me and ask for my advice and always said she couldn't speak with other guys the way she could with me. Then she said her husband was not happy with her meeting me on a one to one basis so it ended, we are still friends and meet as a foursome, but I still get Goosebumps when I see her, and have caught her looking at me, in a way that says (and gives a smile when I catch her eye) she still has feelings for me, but alas I have to respect her wishes and keep it purely friendship.
    Respect your honouring her wishes, a real friend indeed. Know the feeling can be hard but the smiles and looks are magical.

7. Default

listen to me.....you only get 1 single shot at this world and life,DO NOT BE A FOOL ON YOUR DEATH BED WONDERING ABOUT A GIRL YOU ONCE THOUGHT COULD BE THE 1......TELL HER MAN,END OF

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jer10 For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (23-06-11)

Please tell her because it will always be in your head and will eat you up . Been there a few years ago but it was the other way around ... Her sister told me afterwards . Was gutted . Now shes married . Could of been me !!!!!! Talk to her life is to short .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234