Thread: Advice needed please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hmm tough one bud your going to have to come out with it you let her go before without realising it. Ask her for pub grub somewhere you know nobody so you don't get disturbed make sure it not a kip but relaxing if she stays on for a few drinks your quids in and come straight out with it man what have you got to loose there's plent of other ways but that's my pennies worth if you don't say she's gone my man

You said she is cool with you lately....what does it mean??? She doesnt want to meet you, pick up phone or ignoring your txts???

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    You said she is cool with you lately....what does it mean??? She doesnt want to meet you, pick up phone or ignoring your txts???

Thanks to everyone for the genuine and helpful replies.

When I say she's been cool with me, she has dodged a couple of requests to meet up over the last few months, saying she was too busy etc. (this was before I told her I was going)
    When I texted her to tell her I was leaving, I suggested meeting up before I go. She didn't even acknowledge the request and instead just wished me well.
    I'll be having a going away do and I'll invite her.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post

When I say she's been cool with me, she has dodged a couple of requests to meet up over the last few months, saying she was too busy etc. (this was before I told her I was going)
    When I texted her to tell her I was leaving, I suggested meeting up before I go. She didn't even acknowledge the request and instead just wished me well.
    Good luck bud, hope she turns up... Can I ask where you are going? what country.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post

i don't ask out many girls John. but i know if
    you do, and they can't make it, they ought suggest another rendevous
    and when they don't, i take this as a polite no.

good luck, but i'm not sure people are worth it sometimes, big wide world!

Yea good luck john you only get a few throws on life she seems to be the one so throw the dice

Please tell her because it will always be in your head and will eat you up . Been there a few years ago but it was the other way around ... Her sister told me afterwards . Was gutted . Now shes married . Could of been me !!!!!! Talk to her life is to short .