Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Creativity

Newyears eve me 21 she 18 and hot her boyfriend pissed 11.55pm said want to fuck into next year? Whare she said? Outside... No my boyfriends uncle is a bouncer here... Mmm ok then into the ladies loo... Off we go into the cubicle she bends over doggy I pulled up her red velvet dress 12.05 am blow it all of a sudden bang on the door get out says the bouncers she pull her dress down walks out first the bouncers asked me WTF were you doing I said she was getting sick!!! Then I looked over at her she was at the sink and I noticed stains all over the back of her dress and so did them.!! Well I just couldent hold back the laughing the proceeded to kick me out and also give me a bit of a hiding but I kept laughing. About 10 min later full of cider I went back to the door of the night club and asked to get in they said "fuck off your barred" ah lads its newyears eve with that I ran off before they killed me!! All in all a good kinky memory

Reviews

brilliant story sperminator ..... stuff of legend!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

sperminater (21-06-11)

Reviews

Hey Ciara! I've just noticed that I've managed to squeeze in between you and Alice, on Alice's message board. Now I think that was creative. Creativity brought about by imagination! I can always say that I was sandwiched by Ciara and Alice. Yeeeehaw!

Quote Originally Posted by royaler View Post
    Hey Ciara! I've just noticed that I've managed to squeeze in between you and Alice, on Alice's message board. Now I think that was creative. Creativity brought about by imagination! I can always say that I was sandwiched by Ciara and Alice. Yeeeehaw!
    You dirty dog

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567