Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Rimming with condom on your tongue?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somewhere under the sun
    Posts
    2,969

    Question Rimming with condom on your tongue?

    I just read a review that was quoted in one of the recent threads here and I noticed that it said the escort used a condom to perform rimming.

    It just occurred to me that I never seen, done or even thought about that before !!!

    Is this a common practice in the escorting world and am I the only ignorant escort in this matter ?

    Or if this is indeed not very common, what is the general perception about this?

    Because I have to say, I fucking love the idea. I only perform rimming on very clean people but even then I am a little worried of catching hepatitis. With a condom, there are of course no more risks and I doubt you are able to feel much of a difference.

    What do you guys and girls think about this?
    Available for outcalls and very rarely for an ocassional weekend tour, watch my profile when I advertise.

    Independent & Charming Companion.

    A bad good girl .. I wouldn't have it any other way

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amy Alison For This Useful Post:

    Rodney69 (18-06-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Alison View Post
    I just read a review that was quoted in one of the recent threads here and I noticed that it said the escort used a condom to perform rimming.

    It just occurred to me that I never seen, done or even thought about that before !!!

    Is this a common practice in the escorting world and am I the only ignorant escort in this matter ?

    Or if this is indeed not very common, what is the general perception about this?

    Because I have to say, I fucking love the idea. I only perform rimming on very clean people but even then I am a little worried of catching hepatitis. With a condom, there are of course no more risks and I doubt you are able to feel much of a difference.

    What do you guys and girls think about this?
    I think you're health should always come first, Amy.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserAmy Alison (18-06-11), Experienced Punter esq (19-06-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    DUBLIN
    Posts
    2,421
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    hahahahhahaaa so tempted to go try put a condom on my tongue to see how it would look and feel hahhaa
    never ever heard of this before though my doctor is always trying to convince me to use this latex cloth thing when rimming or recieving oral think its called a "damn" or something of the sort but never used it lol

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserAmy Alison (18-06-11), medicine man (19-06-11), mellors (18-06-11), Morpheus (18-06-11), Rodney69 (18-06-11)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,670
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Wonder would ya still be able too spit ok with a condom on your tongue

    seen that review also it was one of sweet Rebeka's reviews
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserAmy Alison (18-06-11)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somewhere under the sun
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    hahahahhahaaa so tempted to go try put a condom on my tongue to see how it would look and feel hahhaa
    never ever heard of this before though my doctor is always trying to convince me to use this latex cloth thing when rimming or recieving oral think its called a "damn" or something of the sort but never used it lol
    Yeah, I knew about that, used for ladies receiving oral, but never it occured to me that I can use anything for rimming.
    I say that review was a most useful one in my case, I hate not knowing things
    Available for outcalls and very rarely for an ocassional weekend tour, watch my profile when I advertise.

    Independent & Charming Companion.

    A bad good girl .. I wouldn't have it any other way

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amy Alison For This Useful Post:

    ciara (18-06-11), Rodney69 (18-06-11)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Sounds like a neat idea.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserAmy Alison (18-06-11)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,970

    Default

    I have done this with a condom. I do prefer a dam as it covers a large area. Since I always put a condom on using my mouth I don't really think of it as strange having one on my tongue lol

    I have only used a condom when I haven't had a dental dam. If you put some lube on the guy then stretch the dam and hold in place with your hands, it should feel fine for him. Same with condom, always lube!

    That said, it's not something I do very often. I would never consider this even with protection if a guy wasn't spotlessly clean and freshly showered.

    There are some arses you just wouldn't put your face in lol

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

    Aggie (19-06-11), Escort AdvertiserAmy Alison (18-06-11), mer (18-06-11), Rodney69 (18-06-11)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somewhere under the sun
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    Wonder would ya still be able too spit ok with a condom on your tongue

    seen that review also it was one of sweet Rebeka's reviews
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    Can be done before using the condom
    And when in need, I always have HUGE provisions of various kinds of lube, which has a nice and thick texture which feels really silky anywhere on the body.
    Available for outcalls and very rarely for an ocassional weekend tour, watch my profile when I advertise.

    Independent & Charming Companion.

    A bad good girl .. I wouldn't have it any other way

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,670
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Sounds like a neat idea.
    When Irish arses are smiling


    Just give them a good scrub and clean shave them, best way to go

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

    ciara (18-06-11), Rodney69 (18-06-11)

  18. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somewhere under the sun
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    I have done this with a condom. I do prefer a dam as it covers a large area. Since I always put a condom on using my mouth I don't really think of it as strange having one on my tongue lol

    I have only used a condom when I haven't had a dental dam. If you put some lube on the guy then stretch the dam and hold in place with your hands, it should feel fine for him. Same with condom, always lube!

    That said, it's not something I do very often. I would never consider this even with protection if a guy wasn't spotlessly clean and freshly showered.

    There are some arses you just wouldn't put your face in lol
    Hehe, very valid points there. True, some arses I would not touch with a 10 meter hose
    Available for outcalls and very rarely for an ocassional weekend tour, watch my profile when I advertise.

    Independent & Charming Companion.

    A bad good girl .. I wouldn't have it any other way

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •