Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ryan air

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Alot of people come on here complaining about this happening so i continually ask myself when u see a cheap flight why dont u book it there and then instead of ranting about it afterwards. What were u waiting for? did u think it would get cheaper
    It always amazes me that they don't book when they see the cheap fare - he who hesitates pays more.

Well at least you are trying to see the best team long live king kenny

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mike 1975 View Post
    trying to head over to liverpool to watch a game checked the flights before the 2011-12 fixtures came out
    the flights to liverpool tis morning 50 euros return, perfect thinking to my self checked an hour ago 150 euros ryan air robben bastards
    I think it's called "Supply & Demand"

Worked with a hard core Man U fan and he used to travel over 4 or 5 times a year. He told me that he would often fly to somewhere like Birmingham and then get the train. With some mates and some beers the crack was 90

Ryanair should change name for SHITAIR I had 2 bad experiences with this line once my plane was delayed 2hours and second when I check tickets later on evening time I ve to pay 50e more than afternoon so i don't fly anymore I prefer aerlingus never had problems always punctual

Quote Originally Posted by Army Girl View Post
    Ryanair should change name for SHITAIR I had 2 bad experiences with this line once my plane was delayed 2hours and second when I check tickets later on evening time I ve to pay 50e more than afternoon so i don't fly anymore I prefer aerlingus never had problems always punctual
    Ha ha , "Shit Air" sounds good girl , that makes head man Mr Ryan "Shit Head" which by chance he is . I would sooner go by catapault than fly with those knobs !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mutley For This Useful Post:

Army Girl (17-06-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12