Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Is it rude??

Quote Originally Posted by laura kiss View Post
    Wasnīt about you TUAM SHAM,but i get mad hen somebody come with less then my price,and they don t ask in the phone,they just come and say do you take 80€?
    This donīt make me happy at all,i have to explain the adress and prepare myself(clean the room,make up,nice lenjerie),and fter all this somebody just come and go.
    WTF
    I had the same situation once guy ve only 80e I said on phone 100e per half h he agreed and on my room he said sorry i ve only 80e and i say sorry u ve to leave my apartment it's so annoying if somebody ve 80e and can't get another 20e !!!!!!!!!!!!! Now most people ask Hi do u do 80e??i can't understand!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Army Girl; 16-06-11 at 14:58.

Blog Entries

Also is an aportunity to find out if the girl is like her photos...not a waiste of time

###Back in Ireland###

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Angel View Post
    Also is an aportunity to find out if the girl is like her photos...not a waiste of time
    This is true I heard a lot of stories men came to women who claim that she ve 30years when she opened door he can't belive she was ugly and about 50

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Angel View Post
    Confirms Diana is exactly like her photos and in fact............even sexier/more beautiful.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Confirms Diana is exactly like her photos and in fact............even sexier/more beautiful.

you wouldnt be exaggerating.......couldnt help myself
    a thousand kisses deep..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

Rayden (16-06-11)

When i see a negative review saying this make no sense for me
    1.is not the girl in the picture(if is not the girl in the picture why did you stay?)
    2.she do not provide the service listed in her favorites(then why he donīt ask for the money back and he go?)
    3.he asked for extra money(why he didenīt ask on the phone if the price inclue everything,and if she said yes,she can not ask for more money in the room)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by laura kiss View Post
    When i see a negative review saying this make no sense for me
    1.is not the girl in the picture(if is not the girl in the picture why did you stay?)
    2.she do not provide the service listed in her favorites(then why he donīt ask for the money back and he go?)
    3.he asked for extra money(why he didenīt ask on the phone if the price inclue everything,and if she said yes,she can not ask for more money in the room)
    oh do you do webcam? you havent mentioned that in your post
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 16-06-11 at 16:25.
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    you wouldnt be exaggerating.......couldnt help myself
    In this case, he isn't.

whats rude about saving your money in this situation? nothing to do with rudeness...

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    oh do you do webcam? you havent mentioned that in your post
    yes i have webcam add me and we can have a chat on there.
    i am not sure if i can say the condiccions that you can see me in the cam in the general chat,better if u add me and i tell u in private,or by pm

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast