Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Is it rude??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tuam
    Posts
    198
    Reviews
    4

    Default Is it rude??

    Ok considering the cost of punting and all that recession stuff... Is it rude if you make and appointment with a lady... Price agreed.... Aftershave on... Clean breath... Arrive at the door and see a lady that doesn't turn you on... Is it rude to turn on your heel and leave??

    Is this considered time wasting??

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to tuam sham For This Useful Post:

    sperminater (17-06-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Not if her images are not accurate, she has only herself to blame for misleading potential clients, that said I would still not be rude, if expalnation is asked I would simply say she is not the same as the images portrayed..

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    English Melissa (16-06-11), realdeal (16-06-11), sperminater (17-06-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuam sham View Post
    Ok considering the cost of punting and all that recession stuff... Is it rude if you make and appointment with a lady... Price agreed.... Aftershave on... Clean breath... Arrive at the door and see a lady that doesn't turn you on... Is it rude to turn on your heel and leave??

    Is this considered time wasting??
    Sham... this is the six million dollar question... When is it Ok to turn on yer hell and leg it?

    I am very bad at doing this and have only done it in extreme case. I often kick myself after a visit for letting it go through. I think I would be too embarassed or just dont have the balls to turn and leg it sometimes...

    I would personally feel if the girl is quite different from her pics, as in older, not as toned, or not the girl at all one should leave...

    If services promised are not forthcoming one should also leave, but at times money may have been handed over and you are lying on your back starkers when this becomes apparent.. (this is a tricky one)

  6. #4

    Default

    When its your hard earned cash and the escort hasnt been honest with you i think its an intitlement.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Always in the Doghouse
    Posts
    184

    Default

    It is attitude that can turn one off , even more than a visual disappointment.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to mutley For This Useful Post:

    sperminater (17-06-11)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    well after booking call, get ready, spruce up, into car,arrive outside complex,phone. waiting outside gate to complex ,phone..get code enter gate , outside door to apt block,..phone... get code enter , directions to apt ,get lift , find apt number , outside door , knock door opens ,and it is not jessica alba but her less fortunate sister gertie,.....ah feckit,...... well since im here.....
    a thousand kisses deep..

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

    anon361 (16-06-11), ChiefHandker (16-06-11), Milla (16-06-11), Rayden (16-06-11), realdeal (16-06-11)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    well after booking call, get ready, spruce up, into car,arrive outside complex,phone. waiting outside gate to complex ,phone..get code enter gate , outside door to apt block,..phone... get code enter , directions to apt ,get lift , find apt number , outside door , knock door opens ,and it is not jessica alba but her less fortunate sister gertie,.....ah feckit,...... well since im here.....
    Unfortunately that's the attitude of 99.9% of us, if it wasn't we wouldn't have half as many deceitful ladies..

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    BootSlick55 (16-06-11), JAMESCORK (16-06-11), Ric Hardgear (16-06-11)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Unfortunately that's the attitude of 99.9% of us, if it wasn't we wouldn't have half as many deceitful ladies..
    This is the point Anon... we should get this out in the open here and discuss. I am guilty of staying when I realize the profile was deceptive. Out of either respect or decency or lack of courage I tend to stay...

    Maybe I shouldn’t?

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuam sham View Post
    Ok considering the cost of punting and all that recession stuff... Is it rude if you make and appointment with a lady... Price agreed.... Aftershave on... Clean breath... Arrive at the door and see a lady that doesn't turn you on... Is it rude to turn on your heel and leave??

    Is this considered time wasting??
    If the lady has not misrepresented herself in her profile, and it's then a case of her not doing it for you. (But you really should know before you book if a lady is going to do it for you.)

    Then I would say that it is rude. And would probably count as time wasting from the lady's perspective.
    As she has done nothing to misrepresent herself. It's not her fault if she just doesn't do it for you at this stage.
    Last edited by dave1dave; 16-06-11 at 11:54.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

    El Gordo (16-06-11)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    This is the point Anon... we should get this out in the open here and discuss. I am guilty of staying when I realize the profile was deceptive. Out of either respect or decency or lack of courage I tend to stay...

    Maybe I shouldn’t?
    Are you a man or a mouse JC. If the girl who opens the door is not the girl (or a fairly accurate resemblence ) you should be polite but turn away. Anons right this only encourages girls with fake profiles to get away with it. Your perfectly within your rights to leave, thats not timewasting. Agree the services provided one is more tricky, as you might agree at the beginning but then they disappear later on. Only thing then is to mention it in a review.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •