Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Not currently advertising.

  1. #1

    Default Not currently advertising.

    Hi all,

    I only started punting at the end of last year and considering I'm fairly new to this scene, I hope I don't come across as a naive newbie! Anyway, I was just wondering, when an escort is "not currently advertising", has she left the site temporarily or for good? Maybe some more experienced punter might be able to fill me in? I'm looking for a really top class punt and I had one escort in mind but now she's gone AWOL - only kidding! I hope the feedback is good news and that I'll be able to contact this cracking looking escort fairly soon!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to KeenanEd For This Useful Post:

    davedrave (16-06-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    764
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    lol,most girls work all over europe,pm her n see when she`s back,alot of girls will post when there due back,so just keep an eye out.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to davedrave For This Useful Post:

    KeenanEd (16-06-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    641
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Sadly, some of them really are gone. But, do PM them as some just don't need to advertise for a whe as they're busy anyway and others could just be on a break or working outside Ireland.
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

    _____________________________________________
    But I'd rather be the one who loves than to be loved and never even know.
    Josh Ritter

  6. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Being Naughty xxx
    Posts
    5,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KeenanEd View Post
    Hi all,

    I only started punting at the end of last year and considering I'm fairly new to this scene, I hope I don't come across as a naive newbie! Anyway, I was just wondering, when an escort is "not currently advertising", has she left the site temporarily or for good? Maybe some more experienced punter might be able to fill me in? I'm looking for a really top class punt and I had one escort in mind but now she's gone AWOL - only kidding! I hope the feedback is good news and that I'll be able to contact this cracking looking escort fairly soon!
    We pay for how many days advertising we need when we are here, if we haven't made a payment then our profiles are suspended with a message 'not currently advertising'. My profile is active at the moment but will be suspended at the end of this week, as I only paid for a 3 day ad, it will active again next Tuesday when I pay. That's the way it works.

    Sandy of Newcastle x

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:


  8. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jammy69 View Post
    Sadly, some of them really are gone. But, do PM them as some just don't need to advertise for a whe as they're busy anyway and others could just be on a break or working outside Ireland.
    Well I hope in this case, she's just on a break. If her reviews are anything to go by, and her pictures from what I can remember, she's as good as there is on EI. Let's hope she's back soon!

  9. #6

    Default

    So in your case now at the end of the week, will you still be 'advertising' per say? Even though you haven't made whatever relevant payment?

  10. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Being Naughty xxx
    Posts
    5,726

    Default

    No, I only pay for an ad for the days I am working, as soon as your ad payment runs out your profile is suspended, if you search for my profile it will say 'not currently advertising', my photos & details will not visible.

    Sandy of Newcastle x

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,740
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KeenanEd View Post
    Well I hope in this case, she's just on a break. If her reviews are anything to go by, and her pictures from what I can remember, she's as good as there is on EI. Let's hope she's back soon!
    Whats her name bud and lets see if we can help ya.....

  12. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Whats her name bud and lets see if we can help ya.....
    Cheers James, her name is Alex (Irish). When I checked out her reviews and pics before the 'not currently advertising' message came up, everything looked top notch. Not one bad review, in fact they were all raving reviews and her pics were quality.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    .....
    Posts
    1,130
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    ................................................................................ ....... ................................................................................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •