Thread: New Sticky - Changing usernames - clients

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    The difference with a 'public thread', is that the thread will be burried just after a few days.

As Sam has indicated, he has received a number of requests from clients.
    Is this why so many new users leave the forum after a few months?
    I for one do not believe you are called Mark, you'resecret is safe with me ! tend to agree it would cause to much confusion if user names were changed. its hard enough keeping up on here anyway. You could however, register under a different email address, change your name and only tell people you want to know who you are....i wonder,do you think anyones done that before ! .Any your posts might give you away.....it wasn't the sex that was important but the merging of free flowing spiritual energy between us....etc...sorry mate !!
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    I for one do not believe you are called Mark, you'resecret is safe with me ! tend to agree it would cause to much confusion if user names were changed. its hard enough keeping up on here anyway. You could however, register under a different email address, change your name and only tell people you want to know who you are....i wonder,do you think anyones done that before ! .Any your posts might give you away.....it wasn't the sex that was important but the merging of free flowing spiritual energy between us....etc...sorry mate !!
    Yep, I'm sure more than one has already done that already.

Anyway, everyone would see through my fake name, considering the way I post and review at times