Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New Sticky - Changing usernames - clients

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I never said you hate me, Ms Chambers! Should I continue going through a series of synonyms until we find something a more suitable connotation? LOL!

Seriously though, to answer your question, I've covered this point already somewhere in the haze of this thread. On another point, we do allow a second profile, but only for comedy reasons, only to be used in the soap opera that is not allowed to review.
    But Samuel, it still would be. You would just be swapping the comedy profile around, and using the retired nom de plume for comedy and your real (M444) for review purposes. Hence, new sheet, no duplicates allowed, Mark 444 becomes the comedy profile?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    But Samuel, it still would be. You would just be swapping the comedy profile around, and using the retired nom de plume for comedy and your real (M444) for review purposes. Hence, new sheet, no duplicates allowed, Mark 444 becomes the comedy profile?
    A comedy profile with many reviews? That's not really a good idea, Lucy.

We're not just being awkward and I know you (the public) are just trying to meet us half way, but we are expected to keep tabs on a hell of a lot more than we already have to, and we are trying to keep things as simple as possible.

A comedy profile with many reviews? That's not really a good idea, Lucy.

We're not just being awkward and I know you (the public) are just trying to meet us half way, but we are expected to keep tabs on a hell of a lot more than we already have to, and we are trying to keep things as simple as possible.
    Ok Sam, no worries
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

we are trying to keep things as simple as possible.
    and now everyone knows how i got the mod job.... ffs sammy.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Nicole (17-06-11), Rodney69 (17-06-11), samlad (17-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I'm sorry Sam but that simply is not true, I had my username changed, a simple change granted but changed none the less, when this was done any subsequent reviews I submitted appeared on my new username, with my old ones staying with my old username, I had over 10 on my original and I had also got over 10 on my new, I can't remember why it was let get that far but once I pointed this out to NBT who was the reviews mod at the time he quickly moved them from the original profile to my new one without any problems..
    I know I shouldn't be sticking my nose in being a newbie on the forum...... but I'm going to anyway!
    Has the forum changed technically since Anon had his name change? If not, then it should still be possible.
    What about a £500 username change charge - to deter silly buggers and cover the time costs?
    If there is no chance of doing it, you are only giving people the options of a) resign from a forum and then re-register as a new member b) resign and stop altogether.

Such a shame.

Reviews

More444, unless your identity has been compromised in some way ( which I sincerely hope is not the case ), maybe you actually have the best cover of any of us here.

Sure nobody would ever think that someone would use their real name, so they would have to assume that More444 is more than likely Eddie Irvine . .You're not an F1 driver are you?
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910