Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Magic powers

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    I would like to be unbreakable
    it would have to be able to teleport, i wud rob the shit out of banks and live the dream haah

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Being able to fly would be nice. Never being forced to deal with RyanAir again.

I wonder how many men would take this one if they could?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0207201/
    I probably would, but no doubt would end up regretting it.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Now, you shouldn't say if I was you as I could always get a black candle shaped like a penis...TIE YOUR NATURE, and you'll never have ex again
    What a witch, thank fuck you aint got nothing belong to me, duno what you could do, you and your voodoo Doll

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    I would like to be unbreakable
    Well, you could start with HIGH JOHN THE CONQUEROR ROOT which has been used by many people forr the purpose of Drawing LUCK, enjoying Commanding Power, gaining Personal Mastery, and Strengthening Nature. Old-timers claim that men who carrying a whole HIGH JOHN THE CONQUEROR ROOT will never be long without money or a lover and that they will be extremely LUCKY in Games of Chance and highly successful

Reviews

Healing hands would be my choice - visited a friend of mine recently who has cancer - not nice.

No I changed my mind from what I said earlier give me the magic power to make Anitasizzle disapppear...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    Healing hands would be my choice - visited a friend of mine recently who has cancer - not nice.
    Irish moss (sea weed) is good for people who have cancer, and are undergoing chemo therapy; laying on hands or healing hands might be best studied with a Reki master.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

ThomasJ (12-06-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    No I changed my mind from what I said earlier give me the magic power to make Anitasizzle disapppear...
    Tell me about

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Well, you could start with HIGH JOHN THE CONQUEROR ROOT which has been used by many people forr the purpose of Drawing LUCK, enjoying Commanding Power, gaining Personal Mastery, and Strengthening Nature. Old-timers claim that men who carrying a whole HIGH JOHN THE CONQUEROR ROOT will never be long without money or a lover and that they will be extremely LUCKY in Games of Chance and highly successful
    I think it would be prudent to also mention that this root should not be eaten as it has a very powerful laxative affect Unless you like that sort of thing.
    It also makes you smell slightly of cherry tobacco.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Being able to fly would be nice. Never being forced to deal with RyanAir again.

I wonder how many men would take this one if they could?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0207201/
    I probably would, but no doubt would end up regretting it.
    It's hoodoo, baby, hoodoo. At keast I'm not doing hat Harry Potter shit, and conjuring up spirits I know nothing abot-that's dangerous

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast