Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: As Ugly As The Poles

Reviews

Ah, the Australian 'race'. Beautiful!
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    Wow, that's pretty brutal! But to be fair...

Yes, I can imagine that half the Irish lads joining the site are sending in pics of themselves getting langered at the pub-- not really a good visual representation of themselves to be sure. The lads could do themselves a hell of a lot better if they were more mindful of how they come off and how they present themselves!

As for Polish lads, while many of them seem to keep themselves in pretty good shape (most of the big lads that come into my gym are Polish), I wouldn't say they've got the hansome of facial features. But the ladies on the other hand are way above average in my view! Krakow is the most beautiful city I've ever seen, and I'm NOT talking about the buildings and architecture (though those are nice too)!
    I did hear the woman who owns the site say that other nationalities put more effort into their profile pics. Having used many dating sites, a lot of Irish people look like they took their pic themselves on a camera phone in the toilet!
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (12-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    This comment makes me wonder am i really Irish, i must get my goodlooks from my fathers Grandmother who was Australian
    That makes two of us skywalker, might be the water in Belfast that gives us our good looks.
    I have attached a recent photo of myself, currently unverified.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DaithiMac View Post
    Ur not likely to find that many Mexicans in Spain now are you? Maybe one or two in the Mexican embassy.

Daithi
    They speak Spainish don't they? Well, that's enough for me. I'm tired of listening to it.

Reviews

I have to say, I find the racist undertones of this site offence, there are ugly and beautiful in all races, and when we start to believe rubbish like the website poll or whatever we are basically condoning racism. Some of the posts here, while intended to be humourous (I hope) are quite disturbing. As a beautiful person it offends me to see all you ugly ones arguing, screwing up your faces in anger doesn't help you know.

Seriously though, its all a load of bollix

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Aggie (12-06-11), EnglishAlex (12-06-11), Rayden (12-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    They speak Spainish don't they? Well, that's enough for me. I'm tired of listening to it.
    Yeah they do speak Spanish, as they do in many many other countries. If u wanna dismiss them all with a wave of ur hand and say ur tired of listening well thats ur loss.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    I have to say, I find the racist undertones of this site offence, there are ugly and beautiful in all races, and when we start to believe rubbish like the website poll or whatever we are basically condoning racism. Some of the posts here, while intended to be humourous (I hope) are quite disturbing. As a beautiful person it offends me to see all you ugly ones arguing, screwing up your faces in anger doesn't help you know.

When many of the Eastern European countries first came into the EU, many of their citizen travelled to Dublin, and there was this one group, don't know where they came from, but they were GOOD-LOOKING! A different stuck all together, and clearly not from Ireland, so I don't think we're being racist, but observant to the fact that some nation's people look better than others; case in point Africa- East Africans Ethiopians andSomalians)
    (look way better than people from, say West Africa

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post

have to agree u always get the impression there are other things meant ulterior motives with these type of threads..

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    When many of the Eastern European countries first came into the EU, many of their citizen travelled to Dublin, and there was this one group, don't know where they came from, but they were GOOD-LOOKING! A different stuck all together, and clearly not from Ireland, so I don't think we're being racist, but observant to the fact that some nation's people look better than others; case in point Africa- East Africans Ethiopians andSomalians)
    (look way better than people from, say West Africa
    People familiar with Africa will tell you Ghanean (West Africa) are the most beautiful peole in Africa
    Last edited by 10inchesandcounting; 12-06-11 at 19:30. Reason: spelling mistake

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post
    People familiar with Africa will tell you Ghanean (West Africa) are the most beautiful peole in Africa
    I guess that's why I've never seen any, their men don't let them travel, but let the ugly ones go ''Who let the dogs out''
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 12-06-11 at 19:41.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast