Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: As Ugly As The Poles

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    When many of the Eastern European countries first came into the EU, many of their citizen travelled to Dublin, and there was this one group, don't know where they came from, but they were GOOD-LOOKING! A different stuck all together, and clearly not from Ireland, so I don't think we're being racist, but observant to the fact that some nation's people look better than others; case in point Africa- East Africans Ethiopians andSomalians)
    (look way better than people from, say West Africa
    In praise of beautiful people, I have no problem acknowledging the beauty in general of different nationalities, and your point about African nations is well taken, but the tone of some of the posts on here was abusive and offensive in my opinion. I have yet to find a nationality/race that doesn't have both beautiful and ugly people, thats why i say its all a load of bollix

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    have to agree u always get the impression there are other things meant ulterior motives with these type of threads..
    Oh, get over yourself !
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

"Beauty isn't worth thinking about; what's important is your mind. You don't want a fifty-dollar haircut on a fifty-cent head."
    - Garrison Keillor
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

Apollo1 (12-06-11)

Reviews

Or

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (12-06-11), EnglishAlex (12-06-11)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345