Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: anyone watchin UFC 131 tonight??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    71
    Reviews
    21

    Default anyone watchin UFC 131 tonight??

    anyone watchin UFC 131 tonight??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jibberbee1 View Post
    anyone watchin UFC 131 tonight??
    Cant wait for it!! JDS vs Carwin will be unreal. Kenny Florian at FW should be awesome too.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    71
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Ya i think its gonna be a good event! Think Carwin makes this fight more exciting then Brock woulda!! who ya fancy?? ya KenFlo at FW is gonna be class, although Nunes has some sick stand up!!

  4. #4

    Default

    I don't have the channel

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jibberbee1 View Post
    Ya i think its gonna be a good event! Think Carwin makes this fight more exciting then Brock woulda!! who ya fancy?? ya KenFlo at FW is gonna be class, although Nunes has some sick stand up!!
    Yeah honestly unless Brock got JDS down and kept him there I saw that fight going a lot like Brock's previous two. Much more psyched for this one. I am leaning slightly toward JDS, although it could go either way. Pulling for Kenny at 145.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Yeah honestly unless Brock got JDS down and kept him there I saw that fight going a lot like Brock's previous two. Much more psyched for this one. I am leaning slightly toward JDS, although it could go either way. Pulling for Kenny at 145.
    ray could ya post in english please...lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    ray could ya post in english please...lol
    Surely he's worthy of an infraction Benny for posting in a foreign language?
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Surely he's worthy of an infraction Benny for posting in a foreign language?
    perhaps just a warning this time....lol

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    ray could ya post in english please...lol
    I am ......

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benben View Post
    I don't have the channel
    But you do have teh interwebz. (Dont tell Dana or the Fertitta bros I said that!!)

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    JohnRambo (12-06-11)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •