Thread: What competitive environment ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Denise Denise... lol

I think what Stevo is saying is if a girl has and advertiese a membership on these boards, and you may decide to PM them, only to find you are really wasting your time, cos on checking her last visit on her profile it is weeks ago.... whats the feckin point then. I mean surely one would at least check PMs on a dialy basis at least.
    Is Denises point not valid in this case too, if a girl is trafficed or part of an agency she won't get on to pms either!!! I am confused, lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Is Denises point not valid in this case too, if a girl is trafficed or part of an agency she won't get on to pms either!!! I am confused, lol
    Ya sure Doodle, but i may be wrong, but is Steves argument about those that neglect their inbox... Maybe it is I that is confused...lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Ya sure Doodle, but i may be wrong, but is Steves argument about those that neglect their inbox... Maybe it is I that is confused...lol
    Maybe we are both confused, I'm sticking to the girls that check pms and chat, more of a connection.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

sperminater (11-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Maybe we are both confused, I'm sticking to the girls that check pms and chat, more of a connection.
    Probably a good decision bud... lol