Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spray tan on men - what you think? ......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    I have to laugh at many women's views on all this type of stuff. The traditional Irish guy was brought up to believe that it was sissy doing anything that was done to enhance his appearance, so often he then just didnt bother his ass doing anything and went around scruffy and unkempt thinking this was macho and therefore attractive.

Now things have shifted quite a bit and the ladies now like a guy who is conscious about his looks and presntation, but provided it looks like he is not ! . They like him to be manicured and yet a bit 'rough ' at the same time. They give out about baldy men but then slag off guys who go and get a hair transplant-- many are slagging Rooney at the mo. The girls want their cake and to eat it too ??
    Rooney is a stud.

Quote Originally Posted by bert dublin View Post
    i fricken hate fake tan on wemen it looks cheap and tacky

girls just spend a few hours in a sun bed every 2 weeks sorted

& no tan marked bed sheets

me ex done it like mad & turned me off sex with her ,.

now if men are starting to use fake tan ... dam thats a new low ...

Excessive use of sun beds is not good.I've been a frequent user till last year,when I had strange growth on my temple,and a surgery to get rid of it.Onkologist scared me that it can be some kind of skin cancer.Fortunately it was only a cyst,but I had to wait 2 weeks for results.Now I got a natural tan from eastern Europe,the weather is great there

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aggie For This Useful Post:

bert dublin (11-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Agnieszka View Post
    Excessive use of sun beds is not good.I've been a frequent user till last year,when I had strange growth on my temple,and a surgery to get rid of it.Onkologist scared me that it can be some kind of skin cancer.Fortunately it was only a cyst,but I had to wait 2 weeks for results.Now I got a natural tan from eastern Europe,the weather is great there
    Glad it turned out ok, I have weather beaten tan from convertible car...loooks weird but definitely not out of a bottle.

I think spray tan can look like real sun tan but only brands like St tropez or Fake Bake expensive but works without marks, orang etc
    Guys should look natural but i don't mind if my boyfiend will use sunbeds or fake tan it's look hottie:-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Agnieszka View Post
    Very glad it turned out OK for you Aggie, but god that must have been a scare alright. No tan or Natural tan is much better anyway
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Lol you beat me to it. Rodney, watch Jersey Shore.
    Go do a search for the term Guido and you'll enter a whole world of wrong.
    Empty vessels makes the most noise.

200+ not out.

I prefer sunbed, do it once a week

Blog Entries

If anyone can pull off the pasty White look it's the Irish men haha but seriously u love Irish men mmmm and the southern Irish accent ah to die for
    Hairy White Irish three qualities I look for in my men

Reviews

I tend to cut the grass in the nude... works for me.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I tend to cut the grass in the nude... works for me.
    Thanks for the photo evidence langer but I could have really done without seeing it..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast