Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spray tan on men - what you think? ......

Reviews

Not a hope nooooooooooooooo
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    How the feck do you think it looks???

Thread closed!! HAHAHAHA!!

Lol you beat me to it. Rodney, watch Jersey Shore.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything but that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (10-06-11), Rayden (10-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    ehhh No thanks.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

Rayden (10-06-11)

Blog Entries

No, No, No, and No I can't stand to see men with that horrible look. Are you gay or something

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (10-06-11)

Sun beds are dangerous Bert

As for a spray man-tan. God No! I can't stand to see men trying to disguise the grey with dyed hair either. It's all dreadful.
    Women DO laugh at this stuff.
    You can't beat a natural and well groomed man.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Aggie (11-06-11), comicbookguy (10-06-11), doodlebug (11-06-11), realdeal (11-06-11), Rodney69 (11-06-11)

Hay what ever floats your boat!! I know a guy who is in his 60s he has a tash spray on tan wears shorts and designer stuff thinks he's so cool ( he's single I wonder why) but you know he's happy!! But when we see him we can't stop laughing!! Not to his face he just thinks he's gods gift... Sad really but he's happy!! So I think it's a personal thing and who are we to judge but we can laugh to ourselfs hahahahahaaa

Reviews

hate it.any fake tan...i have young waitresses coming to work wearing this crap and it does looks shocking..stained hands and blotchy...really dont like it at all
    natural all the way for me warts and all as they say
    i prefer it
    its better to burn out than to fade away

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mart For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (10-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I have to laugh at many women's views on all this type of stuff. The traditional Irish guy was brought up to believe that it was sissy doing anything that was done to enhance his appearance, so often he then just didnt bother his ass doing anything and went around scruffy and unkempt thinking this was macho and therefore attractive.

Now things have shifted quite a bit and the ladies now like a guy who is conscious about his looks and presntation, but provided it looks like he is not ! . They like him to be manicured and yet a bit 'rough ' at the same time. They give out about baldy men but then slag off guys who go and get a hair transplant-- many are slagging Rooney at the mo. The girls want their cake and to eat it too ??

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    I have to laugh at many women's views on all this type of stuff. The traditional Irish guy was brought up to believe that it was sissy doing anything that was done to enhance his appearance, so often he then just didnt bother his ass doing anything and went around scruffy and unkempt thinking this was macho and therefore attractive.

Now things have shifted quite a bit and the ladies now like a guy who is conscious about his looks and presntation, but provided it looks like he is not ! . They like him to be manicured and yet a bit 'rough ' at the same time. They give out about baldy men but then slag off guys who go and get a hair transplant-- many are slagging Rooney at the mo. The girls want their cake and to eat it too ??
    you can still be neat, tidy, clean and presentable without having to follow what society thinks we should look like, Beauty is not how you look on the outside !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast