Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61

Thread: note to mods (SAMLAD maybe)

  1. #1

    Default note to mods (SAMLAD maybe)

    me and a good friend of mine we where chatting the other day...and would have loved to see each other...and old client ...and it is not possible on EI.so i tought i should make a thread and ask if you could make it posible to videochat on EI. for who decideds to turn it on....maybe come up with an ideea for bussines to for videochat sex as well...and be able to see each other for those that are welling to do so...there would ne no mroe missunderstandings...you would see the escort wich you are talking to. how about it?anyone intrested? SAM is it possible?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to denise baby For This Useful Post:

    Banjo (10-06-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denise baby View Post
    me and a good friend of mine we where chatting the other day...and would have loved to see each other...and old client ...and it is not possible on EI.so i tought i should make a thread and ask if you could make it posible to videochat on EI. for who decideds to turn it on....maybe come up with an ideea for bussines to for videochat sex as well...and be able to see each other for those that are welling to do so...there would ne no mroe missunderstandings...you would see the escort wich you are talking to. how about it?anyone intrested? SAM is it possible?
    Hi Denise,

    This is something that -to my knowledge- we aren't working on at the moment unfortuantely.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    You could always use skype to talk to them
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Lucy already suggested this Hun. The answer was no at that time iirc.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    Sounds like a great idea to me. Would be totally up for it.

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Hi Denise,

    This is something that -to my knowledge- we aren't working on at the moment unfortuantely.
    kind of figured it out sweetie...was asking to see if it will be possible as it would solve a lot of misunderstandings....i`m willing to turn on webcam when speaking to pounters without they having to do so if they dont want to... proving its me...and its in the advantage of the client as well as it sees if the lady is like in the picks or put ona few 100 pounds)
    Last edited by denise baby; 10-06-11 at 11:19.

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    You could always use skype to talk to them
    i would prefer EI. here everybody feels like home

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to denise baby For This Useful Post:

    samlad (10-06-11)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denise baby View Post
    i would prefer EI. here everybody feels like home
    True and Im sure it would be a good idea but as Sam says its not something they are looking at
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  11. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Lucy already suggested this Hun. The answer was no at that time iirc.
    i would definitly enjoy seeing ye langer face xxxx

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to denise baby For This Useful Post:

    TheNads (10-06-11)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denise baby View Post
    i would definitly enjoy seeing ye langer face xxxx
    and with the zoom fuctions you really could actually see his langer too
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •