Thread: I Want a Refund

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default I Want a Refund

If you buy a kettle and the next day is breaks you might go back for a refund.

Well .....

How is it then that every time I have the pleasure of meeting one of our lovely ladies I'm back to square one again the very next day ?? Obviously she mustn't have done the job right if I'm back in the broken state I was again so soon.

So for that reason, I'm demanding a refund from every lady I've ever met. Or at the very least I want a repair done free of charge.

Who do I see around here about that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    If you buy a kettle and the next day is breaks you might go back for a refund.

Well .....

How is it then that every time I have the pleasure of meeting one of our lovely ladies I'm back to square one again the very next day ?? Obviously she mustn't have done the job right if I'm back in the broken state I was again so soon.

So for that reason, I'm demanding a refund from every lady I've ever met. Or at the very least I want a repair done free of charge.

Who do I see around here about that ?

or ....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Erm.... Good luck with that.

Jimbob