Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stagnant?

Reviews

I love meat as well but one of the nicest things ive ever eaten is a vegetable curry beautiful.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Blog Entries

Iv never once eaten meat and no health problems the same as many ppl so that's living proof u don't NEED meat!!!
    And I just thought ah well animals are going to be killed and eaten anyway so I may as well follow everyone else like a sheep would that really be the best way to lead my life, I would rather have and follow my own beliefs and not partake in the cruelty tgat is meat eating!!

Ah yes everyone always seems to say they'd miss there big juicy stake too much, that is GREED! So indulging your taste buds is important enough to have innocent animals killed??

And then u eat a sheep why not your pet dog??? I just don't get it

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

mer (09-06-11), pforce (09-06-11), Rayden (09-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    Iv never once eaten meat and no health problems the same as many ppl so that's living proof u don't NEED meat!!!
    And I just thought ah well animals are going to be killed and eaten anyway so I may as well follow everyone else like a sheep would that really be the best way to lead my life, I would rather have and follow my own beliefs and not partake in the cruelty tgat is meat eating!!

Ah yes everyone always seems to say they'd miss there big juicy stake too much, that is GREED! So indulging your taste buds is important enough to have innocent animals killed??

I've heard you get your protein allowance from a different source lol (sorry couldn't resist) x
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

ciara (09-06-11), mer (09-06-11)

Reviews

Im a veggie and I say never eat anything with a face (except Ciara of course xxx). I have been veggie for over 26 yrs with zero probs. And btw u can get B12 from yeast among other sources.
    Over the years I have found loads people get very antagonistic if they find ur vegetarian and suddenly it's like u have to justify it to them. It's like they think u think ur better or more moral then them. V tiresome so I dont bother anymore...each to their own.
    @ Ciara do I get a discount cos Im veggie? xxx

Daithi

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DaithiMac For This Useful Post:

ciara (09-06-11)

worst thread ever.....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

mer (09-06-11)

Reviews

actually now that you mentioned the dogs, i think iv actually ate 1 b4 in the local chineese returant it was closed down a while ago cause they found dog meat and cat meat in there :O , aww well whatever meat it was it wasvery tasty i think it might of been my neibhours jack russel he was tasty tho

I'd become a vegetarian if Bacon was a vegetable. Damn you bacon and your tasty ways!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pforce For This Useful Post:

DaithiMac (09-06-11), Rayden (09-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I've met a number of vegetarians and especially in the case of some of the older ones they tend to look a bit pasty and jaded. They look as if they need a good steak to boost them up !!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

Conrad de Montferrat (09-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pforce View Post
    I'd become a vegetarian if Bacon was a vegetable. Damn you bacon and your tasty ways!
    aww i like ham better than bacon i dont like salt its bad for you i eat meat but i dont like salt lol aww sure thats the way of life aint it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    I've met a number of vegetarians and especially in the case of some of the older ones they tend to look a bit pasty and jaded. They look as if they need a good steak to boost them up !!
    LOL dude yep i agree or even sum chicken balls ahha

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast