Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: french kissing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by laura kiss View Post
    Mmm we are doing sex not love!
    That's a bad attitude to have to it I think.

I have to agree with others that french kissing is vital. And I am talking about proper full on kissing with loads of tongues and saliva, there are quite a few girls that are excellent at this but I have been with other (mainly non-British/Irish) that aren't really into the proper kissing and it ruins the passion.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eamonn For This Useful Post:

itstimenow (12-06-11), realdeal (08-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn View Post
    That's a bad attitude to have to it I think.

I have to agree with others that french kissing is vital. And I am talking about proper full on kissing with loads of tongues and saliva, there are quite a few girls that are excellent at this but I have been with other (mainly non-British/Irish) that aren't really into the proper kissing and it ruins the passion.
    It's almost as bad as asking girls to do appointments for 60 quid lol
    Loads of saliva? Urgh!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Rayden (08-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Loads of saliva? Urgh!
    Maybe that was a bad way of wording it Heather but doesn't a proper kiss with loads of tongue automtically lead to a mix of bodily fluids? I find it very intimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn View Post
    Maybe that was a bad way of wording it Heather but doesn't a proper kiss with loads of tongue automtically lead to a mix of bodily fluids? I find it very intimate.
    A good snog is fantastic. I love it. I wouldn't want it to feel like I was sucking and licking 2 dead slugs though

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    A good snog is fantastic. I love it. I wouldn't want it to feel like I was sucking and licking 2 dead slugs though
    I agree Heather. Hopefully we might eventually get to share a ''good snog'' some day.

8. Default

Well it depens...... a real good kiss is only have partial tongue....... so there is not that much exchange..... ofcourse if it's a passionat kiss then you can't really control the fluid exchange.....

Quote Originally Posted by Navi View Post
    Well it depens...... a real good kiss is only have partial tongue....... so there is not that much exchange..... ofcourse if it's a passionat kiss then you can't really control the fluid exchange.....
    I think that passionate kiss you mention is what a proper french kiss should be.

Hi, I am of the opinion that Kissing is very important to the overall pleasure of the meeting - very important I would say and I always ask beforehand to check it is on the menue.

John

Reviews

DFK,CBJ,SEX is all i ask for in a session, nothing more

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    opening your mouth like a fish and wangling your toungue in the air when aproching a young lady is very scary and off putting

i love proper french kissing pity not many know how to do it
    Yep not every one does it well but is that down to preference some like it sloppy and some don't

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast