Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How about TV and TS ???

Reviews

"I will never consider them women until they stop exaggerating the size of their cock like a guy"

What the fuck? What!?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Where is the pun? Also, everybody exaggerates something.
    member also means cock

I have been with some TVs who were very feminine. I love meeting both. As somebody else said, best of both worlds.
    Amen! ;-)

Only in Ireland did I ever encounter such a strange group of men who fixated on the differences between TV and TS. We don't have that so much here in America. Here it is pretty much lumped into "tgirls" whether or not you have implants.

And that's it, isn't it? The Irish equate TS as to have having had breast augmentation? Well that's a pretty limited view of our unique feminine species. I feel sorry for those guys.

Don't worry, the ones who said to me "I'll see you after you get your boobs done" have been marked onto my little blacklist and when I come back with my new pair of titties you can be assured I won't answer their calls ;-)

And it's a cock, not a clit. :-)
    Last edited by TS Jessica Presley; 09-06-11 at 01:37.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TS Jessica Presley For This Useful Post:

Rayden (09-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by tspetite View Post
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

I do believe everybody has their own taste.

Any TS will start to be a TV at first. It's only the length of the transition. It all depend on the person "herself".
    Applause! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by alterego31 View Post
    I will never consider them women until they stop exaggerating the size of their cock like a guy. Case in point the person who has 11 inch cock in her profile but looks more like 11cm in the link posted today by a member. pun intended
    I have no clue where you're going with this. Lol. So you're saying you're looking for large cocks? On a woman? I'm blonde, help me out here ;-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TS Jessica Presley View Post
    Amen! ;-)

Only in Ireland did I ever encounter such a strange group of men who fixated on the differences between TV and TS. We don't have that so much here in America. Here it is pretty much lumped into "tgirls" whether or not you have implants.

And that's it, isn't it? The Irish equate TS as to have having had breast augmentation? Well that's a pretty limited view of our unique feminine species. I feel sorry for those guys.

Don't worry, the ones who said to me "I'll see you after you get your boobs done" have been marked onto my little blacklist and when I come back with my new pair of titties you can be assured I won't answer their calls ;-)

And it's a cock, not a clit. :-)
    You have summed it up perfectly Jessica. The amount of TV/TS differences threads on this forum is insane. I have been with great TSs who havent had implants and they are just as sexy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

TS Jessica Presley (09-06-11)

Oh girl... Just ignore what they have said. Just be the way you want to be. Nobody can ever pressure you to be someone else. You're beautiful just the way you are. Take your own sweet time

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tspetite For This Useful Post:

TS Jessica Presley (09-06-11)

You have summed it up perfectly Jessica. The amount of TV/TS differences threads on this forum is insane. I have been with great TSs who havent had implants and they are just as sexy.
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by tspetite View Post
    Oh girl... Just ignore what they have said. Just be the way you want to be. Nobody can ever pressure you to be someone else. You're beautiful just the way you are. Take your own sweet time
    Thanks darling :-)

12. Default

aries you are very prettye
    Last edited by jas72; 10-06-11 at 08:49. Reason: insert name

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hey Christine
    A lot of woman love TS girls, have you ever tried it, if not why dont you give it a try?
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    What is your opinion about TV and TS ? i'm not judging this kind of persons , but i'm very curious why they wanted to make so big changes in there lifes ???
    Had you tried? Had you known that is a TV or TS ? How it was ? In my country i was meet a lots , i was having a good friendship , i was not made differences because they are humans too ...but i'm just curious how they are in this job....
    I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy

Luna just melts my heart, treat her well,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast