Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Fishing location in Cork?

  1. #1

    Default Fishing location in Cork?

    I am wondering where can i cast my rod and fish? Been trying to find a location but am not too sure whether is it legal or not.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Always in the Doghouse
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Hi Tv Hani , u r verry pretty .
    I understand you have quite a short rod ,so you will need to get close to the waters edge.
    As I see it so long as you dangle your worm alone you are not deemed to be illegal.
    Anywhere close to the City Centre is as good a place to "fish" I think.
    Good angling ! x

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to mutley For This Useful Post:

    MistyEyes (06-06-11)

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    Hi Tv Hani , u r verry pretty .
    I understand you have quite a short rod ,so you will need to get close to the waters edge.
    As I see it so long as you dangle your worm alone you are not deemed to be illegal.
    Anywhere close to the City Centre is as good a place to "fish" I think.
    Good angling ! x
    Thank you love, i understand that my rod is small but it is definitely hard and capable to withstand any fish. I am using worm as baits, city centre? do u mind which location it is? Or perhaps city centre is a good location for good fighting technic with the "fish".

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MistyEyes View Post
    I am wondering where can i cast my rod and fish? Been trying to find a location but am not too sure whether is it legal or not.
    At first glance i thought you said fisting so its a good job i didn't give you any locations.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    843
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    I'm by no means an expert on fishing in Cork, however this seems to suggest there is free areas out by the lee fields. It is a bit outside of the city centre, 15 mins by foot or so.

    http://www.salmonfishingforum.com/fo...Lee-first-time
    Empty vessels makes the most noise.

    200+ not out.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to corkpunter For This Useful Post:

    MistyEyes (06-06-11)

  8. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    I'm by no means an expert on fishing in Cork, however this seems to suggest there is free areas out by the lee fields. It is a bit outside of the city centre, 15 mins by foot or so.

    http://www.salmonfishingforum.com/fo...Lee-first-time
    That is perfect! thank you! i am driving anyway so it is fine to travel just for the sake of fishing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •