Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Giggs... The legendary Footballer or Womanizer!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well u see for instance Giggs was promoting a well know football boot, the Kids look on him as a hero almost
    a god. The kid wants new boots like Giggs has cause he is his role model, in fairness if a mother then goes and
    buys that pair of boots not only is she endorsing this man to her kid as a sportsperson but how he behaves off the
    field aswell. Now im fairly certain most mothers wouldnt want their sons to behave in this fashion when they grow up
    You are reading too much into it imo. Kids wont all turn out bad just because one of their idols does something wrong. If that were the case I would be a drugged up crippled mess.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Im not saying it will ruin every kid but perception is everything, its a bit like who would u like ure kid to have as a friend ?
    Is it the local thug or a nice ordinary youngfella? He still has the choice how he will behave but ure company and ure role
    models definitely have a say in how u turn out. The thing is if this dosent matter do u think Giggs will have many companies
    looking for him to endorse his products now? Right or wrong this does matter to people and i daresay there wont be a run
    on Giggs jerseys at the moment
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Im not saying it will ruin every kid but perception is everything, its a bit like who would u like ure kid to have as a friend ?
    Is it the local thug or a nice ordinary youngfella? He still has the choice how he will behave but ure company and ure role
    models definitely have a say in how u turn out. The thing is if this dosent matter do u think Giggs will have many companies
    looking for him to endorse his products now? Right or wrong this does matter to people and i daresay there wont be a run
    on Giggs jerseys at the moment
    Good point but I'll say this - Giggs did something pretty stupid and wrong. But with the way people have been talking about him you would swear he killed somebody or beat his wife or something.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Good point but I'll say this - Giggs did something pretty stupid and wrong. But with the way people have been talking about him you would swear he killed somebody or beat his wife or something.
    He allegedlly fathered a child with his sister in law and now his brother has left her over it...thats pretty big imo...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    He allegedlly fathered a child with his sister in law and now his brother has left her over it...thats pretty big imo...
    Well tis pretty complicated anyway cause now i guess his uncle is his father and his father is his uncle.

Now as the saying goes "WHO IS URE DADDY"
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Rooney must be thrilled cause it makes him and his little excursions look like an Altar Boy
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Giggs will always be a football great. I don't think his 'indisgressions' will diminish his standing among his fellow sportsmen (given that they're all probably at it too!). It's also lucky that he's at the tail end of his career i.e. made his money and will probably retire soon. I have no doubt it has damaged his public image but I think he will always be remembered well in sporting circles.

The media are vultures feeding off the lives of the famous. I'm not condoning his actions but who are any of us on this forum to judge him??

I'm already a punter (which in my book translates lying, cheating bastard!) - if I was as fit as Giggsy and had his money, goodness knows what I'd do!!

He follows in the line of other famous men - Rooney, Tiger, Bill Clinton, Bellusconi...etc..Fame and money obviously are major risk factors for making men think with their small heads rather than their big heads (to quote the signature of my pal Franken).
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    Georgie was an alcho and was seriously troubled man all his life... also he never had an 8yr affair with a family members wife!!

He will remain a united great but this will tarnish his achievements for sure...

No one looks at Tiger Woods in the same way anymore and look at what that has done for his career....luckily Giggs playing days are all but up now so it won't affect his game that much next season..if he bothers to continue..After this he may call it quits!!
    Are you being serious, really. Do you think the majority of golf lovers lost interest in him because of his shenanigans with the ladies ? At lleast people couild see he was human, not the machine we all thought. If his golf now was as good as it was before, he would still be " the man " !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

Rayden (06-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    What will Jerry Springer's final thought on this be?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

aml (06-06-11), kelso (06-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Giggs will always be a football great. I don't think his 'indisgressions' will diminish his standing among his fellow sportsmen (given that they're all probably at it too!). It's also lucky that he's at the tail end of his career i.e. made his money and will probably retire soon. I have no doubt it has damaged his public image but I think he will always be remembered well in sporting circles.

The media are vultures feeding off the lives of the famous. I'm not condoning his actions but who are any of us on this forum to judge him??

I'm already a punter (which in my book translates lying, cheating bastard!) - if I was as fit as Giggsy and had his money, goodness knows what I'd do!!

He follows in the line of other famous men - Rooney, Tiger, Bill Clinton, Bellusconi...etc..Fame and money obviously are major risk factors for making men think with their small heads rather than their big heads (to quote the signature of my pal Franken).
    Morph, you're single or so you keep telling us. you're having fun and lying or cheating on nobody. Unless you have a brother and are screwing his wife of course.

It seems that most footballers are out playing away from home. If they'd didn't bother getting married the media wouldn't have anything to report. You'd wonder why they bother. But I doubt many are playing as close to home as Giggs has been
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast