Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: E-I June Competition - The Funniest Single Movie Scene

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Thumbs up E-I June Competition - The Funniest Single Movie Scene

    The June Competition is now open for entries and this month we are looking for
    The Funniest Single Movie Scene.


    Please post your entries in the competition section of the site. Here is the link.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...182#post491182

    Enter as many times as you like.

    Good Luck Everyone
    Last edited by magicalman9357; 06-06-11 at 11:26.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

    lovethegirls (06-06-11), TomEA (06-06-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Dublin's fair city, Where girls are so pretty..
    Posts
    3,206
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Thanks Magic.
    Can we enter as many as we like, same as last month?
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

    magicalman9357 (06-06-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    Thanks Magic.
    Can we enter as many as we like, same as last month?
    Thanks for reminding me about that Rodney and yes enter as many times as you like. Good Luck.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

    Rodney69 (06-06-11)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    P-Mansion
    Posts
    7,817

    Default

    It has begun!!!
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

    magicalman9357 (06-06-11)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    The June Competition is now open for entries and this month we are looking for
    The Funniest Single Movie Scene.


    Please post your entries in the competition section of the site. Here is the link.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...182#post491182

    Enter as many times as you like.

    Good Luck Everyone
    Just a reminder.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

    TomEA (07-06-11)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    The June Competition is now open for entries and this month we are looking for
    The Funniest Single Movie Scene.


    Please post your entries in the competition section of the site. Here is the link.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...182#post491182

    Enter as many times as you like.

    Good Luck Everyone
    About 6 Days to go folks so still plenty of time to get your entries in.

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    the june competition is now open for entries and this month we are looking for
    the funniest single movie scene.


    please post your entries in the competition section of the site. Here is the link.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...182#post491182

    enter as many times as you like.

    good luck everyone
    FINAL REMINDER



    Closing Date and Time

    20th June 2011 at Midnight

    Winner to be announced

    27th June 2011

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    JUNE COMPETITION RESULT


    Thank you all very much for the really funny movie clips and for your time and effort in submitting your entries.

    The June Competition Winner is:
    Rodney69

    Blazing Saddles- Farting Cowboys


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9...layer_embedded

    Well done Rodney69 and the 250 Shiney Ones are yours

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    JUNE COMPETITION RESULT


    Thank you all very much for the really funny movie clips and for your time and effort in submitting your entries.

    The June Competition Winner is:
    Rodney69

    Blazing Saddles- Farting Cowboys


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9...layer_embedded

    Well done Rodney69 and the 250 Shiney Ones are yours
    congrats rodders,...
    MM what is it about you and breaking wind??????
    a thousand kisses deep..

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    Congrats Rodney, well done

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •