Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Westside&Company (Shite-Talkers)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    278
    Blog Entries
    5

    Thumbs down Westside&Company (Shite-Talkers)

    These Message Boards are a place i have been coming to recently for a laugh a joke a witty remark a tale of woe etc etc etc....................
    But what really does my head in are the "Sitetrashers" whom on every opportunity come along and dis this website BIGTIME!!!!
    Personally i believe that Patrica, Natasha and Sarah have done an absolutely fantastic job making this website this best place for Punters and Escorts to congregate for mutual benefit I would like to put it to Westside and Co that if your not happy here .............jump the fuck off, because you can be sure that if it was an escort-ireland train you were onboard and you had just pulled the stop cord the train wouldnt stop , as a matter of fact i think the three amigoes(Patrica, Natasha and Sarah) would throw more fucking coal and logs on!!!
    Pain in the ASS is how i would describe you to be honest, please go away as your contribution to these forums and this website are a big fucking ZERO, now do us all a favour mate and " do one"
    Last edited by mrsbrown; 31-10-07 at 12:53.

  2. Default well said

    well said, enough time and space taken up here by people who dont actually comment on anything but just seem to want to have a running verbal battle with the admin people, i mean like, get a life guys!! well said Mrs Brown, keep up the good work patrica and the girls.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Now when your finished licking the mods asses..................

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsbrown View Post
    These Message Boards are a place i have been coming to recently for a laugh a joke a witty remark a tale of woe etc etc etc....................
    But what really does my head in are the "Sitetrashers" whom on every opportunity come along and dis this website BIGTIME!!!!
    Personally i believe that Patrica, Natasha and Sarah have done an absolutely fantastic job making this website this best place for Punters and Escorts to congregate for mutual benefit I would like to put it to Westside and Co that if your not happy here .............jump the fuck off, because you can be sure that if it was an escort-ireland train you were onboard and you had just pulled the stop cord the train wouldnt stop , as a matter of fact i think the three amigoes(Patrica, Natasha and Sarah) would throw more fucking coal and logs on!!!
    Pain in the ASS is how i would describe you to be honest, please go away as your contribution to these forums and this website are a big fucking ZERO, now do us all a favour mate and " do one"
    dis this. Have the stutters???

    Ssssssincerellllyy,
    wwwwWWestside

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Smile Well Beauty????..............................................................

    Quote Originally Posted by Beauty69 View Post
    well said, enough time and space taken up here by people who dont actually comment on anything but just seem to want to have a running verbal battle with the admin people, i mean like, get a life guys!! well said Mrs Brown, keep up the good work patrica and the girls.
    when your finished waving your knickers around, show me a post where i lied?? Go ahead ,find one post where i actually lied about the mods here? I pulled "the Sweetie" because she lets Upmartket post a load of bollox on their profiles and prices, misleading people. I said that Nastasha only comes here to remove numbers, again prove me wrong. Here is a hint ,you dont have to look very far.I said the prize money was shit and it was.I said they now save more by doing no comps and they do.I can go on and on. I said the review system is not checked and more than likely automated.I Said that they only really take decisive action if they think that they could be sued.All of that is true whether you like it or not.

    Only two people (of the guys here) tell the truth, myself and bigpaws, although he sticks to escorting i guess. Funny because despite the fact that we had words initially ,i have more respect for him then the rest here.They come here and cry, whinge and bs about this and that and do fuck all about it.Never once do you see them pull Pat about it.Not fuckin once.Yet they bitch all fuckin night long.

    Those guys that put up the upmarket reviews for eg...did they come here. Nope. I actually go into upmarket although its being a while.I gave plenty info here that would easily identify me to upmarket.Another main player here would easily identify me if she used her head too but ,no surprise to me, her head doesmt work very well.

    Bottom line Paws pulls the mods. I pull them, maybe one or two others.The majority just sit behind the keyboard pretending to be nice, like yourself.

    At least Patricia knows what im like at this stage.She knows i talk straight and tell the truth unlike yourself and a few others who just jump on and lick her ass.And she and the other mods are free to ban me anytime they like.I will still say the same thing.They go with whats financially viable to them.If you and a few others cant swallow that then i guess its your in the wrong place not me.

    Ill buy you vaseline Sweetie. Keep the red rash away from all the licking.

    By the way love,whats your stage name or do you have a different name for everything??

    Oh yep...i actually have a life love. I work online..alot. Bottom line, dont like me,dont fuckin talk to me but at the end of the day i can look at myself and say whether popular or otherwise i tell the truth and dont sway with the wind.

    I have very thick skin love, trust me ganging up on me will get you nowhere and i can easily take what i give.Now if you excuse me im getting a bite to eat and having a wank.


    Hugs and Kisses,
    Westside.

    PS ask the others .stick up a poll and ask and if they want me out ,ill be out.It doesnt take much to put up a poll here.Even you can manage it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default One other thing.......................................................

    Quote Originally Posted by Beauty69 View Post
    well said, enough time and space taken up here by people who dont actually comment on anything but just seem to want to have a running verbal battle with the admin people, i mean like, get a life guys!! well said Mrs Brown, keep up the good work patrica and the girls.
    even though i have no probs pulling Pat i have said it in the past that i actually respect her for the fact that she did something with her life and found a way to make easy money.I respct that whether i disagree or pull her.

    Also she or the other mods dont need your help.They are well able for me.Its just that they ahvnt being able to come up with a successful way yet.

    "The Sweetie" innocent??
    Westside.

  6. Cool well done mrsbrown

    is westside the most deranged person so up his own arss when will he realise he really should just be pitied westside should just go and boil his head

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Thank you............................

    Quote Originally Posted by Beauty69 View Post
    well said, enough time and space taken up here by people who dont actually comment on anything but just seem to want to have a running verbal battle with the admin people, i mean like, get a life guys!! well said Mrs Brown, keep up the good work patrica and the girls.
    Sara of Cork.

    Sincerely,
    Westside of Cork

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Dont worry about me,concentrate on your own problems

    Quote Originally Posted by charlie333 View Post
    is westside the most deranged person so up his own arss when will he realise he really should just be pitied westside should just go and boil his head

    such as sex or lack of it for that matter.


    Fondle my Daddy Bags,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Oh Sweetie...............................................................

    Quote Originally Posted by Beauty69 View Post
    well said, enough time and space taken up here by people who dont actually comment on anything but just seem to want to have a running verbal battle with the admin people, i mean like, get a life guys!! well said Mrs Brown, keep up the good work patrica and the girls.
    your name is inappropriate.

    when i go for a spin ,i will call you so you can sit on my lap. I need a new airbag.

    Whooo,
    Westside.

    By the way ,take a look at Emmanuelle, Gabriela, Marianna, Geaorgia, Alexis etc.........thats beauty love.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Well said.................................................................

    Quote Originally Posted by charlie333 View Post
    is westside the most deranged person so up his own arss when will he realise he really should just be pitied westside should just go and boil his head
    at least your English is improving

    Shakesphere in motion,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •