Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Lady from Antiques Roadshow

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Love Lady from Antiques Roadshow

    Does anyone think that Fiona Bruce is really REALLY hot ??

    http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...a-bruce460.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    south east
    Posts
    3,709
    Reviews
    130

    Default

    Very attractive lady
    Best regards Feargal
    Life is too short not to do things that you like, before its too late.
    never leave till tomorrow what you can do today

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Find her feminine always a turn on .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,670
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Yes liked watching her doing crime watch, seen the nastiness cuming out of her

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Here eyebrows freak me out

    I enjoyed reading this anecdote of her's though

    During filming of the new Antiques Roadshow series, a man presented a glass bottle he had recently bought from an antiques shop. He had paid a considerable sum – more than 1,000 – and felt confident that it was worth more. He was smartly dressed and well-spoken, and appeared to know what he was talking about. The show's glass expert examined the bottle, consulted a colleague, and delivered his verdict. "I'm afraid it's an empty olive oil bottle, Tesco, circa 2008. It's worth nothing at all."

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    dr love (05-06-11)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Here eyebrows freak me out

    I enjoyed reading this anecdote of her's though

    During filming of the new Antiques Roadshow series, a man presented a glass bottle he had recently bought from an antiques shop. He had paid a considerable sum – more than 1,000 – and felt confident that it was worth more. He was smartly dressed and well-spoken, and appeared to know what he was talking about. The show's glass expert examined the bottle, consulted a colleague, and delivered his verdict. "I'm afraid it's an empty olive oil bottle, Tesco, circa 2008. It's worth nothing at all."
    And how did he take the news anon .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    And how did he take the news anon .: doc
    Fiona Bruce actually winces as she recalls the moment. "Now I suppose we could have broadcast it – but it was just too cruel. The guy was devastated." But surely, I exclaim, that would have been the money shot. "It is the money shot," she agrees. "But he was devastated, this man. And it would – well, it would have been too cruel."

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Fiona Bruce actually winces as she recalls the moment. "Now I suppose we could have broadcast it – but it was just too cruel. The guy was devastated." But surely, I exclaim, that would have been the money shot. "It is the money shot," she agrees. "But he was devastated, this man. And it would – well, it would have been too cruel."
    Christ could imagine how much of a fool he felt ,some kick in the nuts .: lol
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Christ could imagine how much of a fool he felt ,some kick in the nuts .: lol
    Yep, I remember years ago this real posh woman was on it, she brought in this big painting, the expert as they do asked what she knew about it and she started to bum and blow about the painting and the artist, you started to wonder why she bothered to even bring it on if she already knew all it, fecking classic when he turns around and says well yes that would all be true if it wasn't a forgery LOL

  11. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aras an ComputerOn
    Posts
    1,049
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    She's a stunner. All demure too, just to add to it. You know she's a wildcat underneath.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •