Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Natalie Portman Mila Kunis Lesbian Sex ...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Dublin's fair city, Where girls are so pretty..
    Posts
    3,206
    Reviews
    16

    Default Natalie Portman Mila Kunis Lesbian Sex ...

    Saw Black Swan last night and watching the famous lesbian sex scene, Mila Kunis' free spirit and open attitude in the movie sure did remind me of 1 or 2 crazy ladies I've met here

    Link to Scene:
    http://www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jiha...bian-sex-video

    Apparently they are good friends in real life and Natalie Portman recommended Mila thinking it was just a kiss scene. They need a bottle of Tequila to relax. lol
    Last edited by Rodney69; 04-06-11 at 19:44.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

    Morpheus (05-06-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    1,628
    Reviews
    54

    Default

    holy cow thats hot,and holy holy cow that chick is hot...

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    Saw Black Swan last night and watching the famous lesbian sex scene, Mila Kunis' free spirit and open attitude in the movie sure did remind me of 1 or 2 crazy ladies I've met here

    Link to Scene:
    http://www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jiha...bian-sex-video

    Apparently they are good friends in real life and Natalie Portman recommended Mila thinking it was just a kiss scene. They need a bottle of Tequila to relax. lol
    I saw the film in the cinema fella (erm... because of my er... love of ballet!) and when I saw that scene, I nearly melted like warm Nutella! I needed a bottle of tequila to calm down afterwards! LOL! The masturbation scene was also a cracker, until she realised her mom was there! FFS!!!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    1,628
    Reviews
    54

    Default

    talking about nutella i nearly blew up my microwave last week tryin to soften the nutella.it was in the fridge and i couldnt spread it on my pancakes so i put it in the mocrowave to soften it and next thing i notice a flash inside the microwave ,i turned it off and all is well but does anyone know what da hell happened...the nutella was fine though..pheewwww

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itstimenow View Post
    talking about nutella i nearly blew up my microwave last week tryin to soften the nutella.it was in the fridge and i couldnt spread it on my pancakes so i put it in the mocrowave to soften it and next thing i notice a flash inside the microwave ,i turned it off and all is well but does anyone know what da hell happened...the nutella was fine though..pheewwww
    Still good enough to spread on those lovely ladies! LOL!

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    when I saw that scene, I nearly melted like warm Nutella!!
    funny.. melting is not what happened to me when i watched that scene...lol

  8. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I saw the film in the cinema fella (erm... because of my er... love of ballet!) and when I saw that scene, I nearly melted like warm Nutella! I needed a bottle of tequila to calm down afterwards! LOL! The masturbation scene was also a cracker, until she realised her mom was there! FFS!!!
    I downloaded it but thought that it was over hyped
    Still good though
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    I downloaded it but thought that it was over hyped
    Still good though
    Yeah, I went to see it before I knew anything about it. I really enjoyed it though, aside from the lez-off and Hand Solo! LOL!

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Dublin's fair city, Where girls are so pretty..
    Posts
    3,206
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I saw the film in the cinema fella (erm... because of my er... love of ballet!) and when I saw that scene, I nearly melted like warm Nutella! I needed a bottle of tequila to calm down afterwards! LOL! The masturbation scene was also a cracker, until she realised her mom was there! FFS!!!
    A lot of people, genuine ballet lovers, went to it and left cinemas in shock. I wonder why lol
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

  11. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    I meant to see it ages ago just never got around to it
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •