Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Latinos / Latinas

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default Latinos / Latinas

    It's very simple, really. Latinos are male. Latinas are female. If you're a guy and you like Latinos that's fine with me. Homosexuality is nothing to be ashamed of. If, however, you are heterosexual then you like Latinas, not Latinos. This might seem like a minor distinction, but it could get you in serious trouble in Spanish speaking countries.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    It's very simple, really. Latinos are male. Latinas are female. If you're a guy and you like Latinos that's fine with me. Homosexuality is nothing to be ashamed of. If, however, you are heterosexual then you like Latinas, not Latinos. This might seem like a minor distinction, but it could get you in serious trouble in Spanish speaking countries.
    Especially if you request a rimming session! LOL!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    It's very simple, really. Latinos are male. Latinas are female. If you're a guy and you like Latinos that's fine with me. Homosexuality is nothing to be ashamed of. If, however, you are heterosexual then you like Latinas, not Latinos. This might seem like a minor distinction, but it could get you in serious trouble in Spanish speaking countries.
    Yes, though who didnt know that?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,533
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Yes, though who didnt know that?
    Quite a few people around here, surprisingly. I've seen this mistake a lot. I was finally pushed over the edge today reading a review of Saana, whom the reviewer described as Latino. Having seen her, I can report that she is very female.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Quite a few people around here, surprisingly. I've seen this mistake a lot. I was finally pushed over the edge today reading a review of Saana, whom the reviewer described as Latino. Having seen her, I can report that she is very female.
    Read a review of a male escort that described "great GFE".

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Read a review of a male escort that described "great GFE".
    Maybe the lighting was bad?

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •