Thread: What DO they have...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    But isnt that ok if they like Lucy says bulid up a friendship on here, an there only visiting my town for cple days, looking to book me in,
    Is it anywonder i have never got the chance to meet you yet i never got the ''if I visit your town would u like an apt with me''
    So now i no i never will
    Well making too much of a friendship can be dangerous too as is mixing your work and personal life but obviously that's a personal choice.
    But if u advertise early enough that your going somewhere then ppl can see and book if they want to, a girls number is up there so it's up to I guys if u want to choose to visit her

Iv heard of a girl asking a guy if he wants an apt with her he didn't want to so never replied to get a pm saying why did u not reply !!!!

There are hundreds of beautiful girls kind of cocky to assume someone would want to see me over all of them and pressurising via pm well just il shut up now lol

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

blueboy32 (04-06-11), click n pick (03-06-11), Rodney69 (03-06-11), Sassy Ann (04-06-11), skywalker85 (03-06-11)