Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Westie, every day we deal with about 4-500 emails that require action, e.g. lady requesting change, client querying review etc, and that is before we even get to phone calls. You seem to want to pick up on items you identify as problems and say we are lazy and do nothing about these problems. You don't see or refuse to see that myself and the other ladies here are working our butts off and stopping hundreds of problems before they can reach your attention every day. I'm not dismissing you or anything you say the last week or so, but the genuine truth is that I am really busy trying to sort loads of problems out. So you are not being ignored or disregarded, but it probably will be another day or two before I get back to any of your recent complaints.

Pat x
That said 4-5000 emails when i first read.Ok. Right you do 4-500 a day.You still make me laugh. Try 100-150. I might, on a very ,very good day believe that.
And Nat "The Ultimate Moderator" comes flying along on her stallion at sunset and says......read the rules or phone us. You trying to be clever. Sweetie ,read this.You would never ,on your hardiest day outsmart me,never. Unless i allow you hahha.

Hey Nat, were you born speaking those words. Push harder, push, push push,whaaaa please read the rules of the message board or phone us on *********** phone no removed.

Anyway back to the other forum,
Westside.