Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Patricia Sweetie

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Patricia Sweetie

    Have a read.......

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/2459/notsure/review.html

    Sincerely,
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Have another Read love

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Have a read.......

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/2459/notsure/review.html

    Sincerely,
    Westside.
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/1620/Mariska/review.html

    Sincerely,
    Westside.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default and another little read for you Love

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/1227/RACHAEL/review.html

    Sincerely,
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default you must be pretty good at readin now Pat


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default See Pat............

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    what kills me (meaning i burst my ass laughing) is that if a credit fruad pops up or a phone no of a non advertiser is put up or an escort is robbed you or the other mods are the first to spot it and jump on like a male virgin on a buxom blonde nympho.Like a bullet,,, ah that is wrong or none of this.All action.

    Why because all of the above can be directly linked back to EI and your ass could be sued.Simple as that.

    but if a punter is screwed by false adverts or false reviews (another one up yesterday...love dont get a brain scan..it would show up very negative) then amazingly you miss it. If an escort has a prob alot of times you miss that too. Yet incredibly you can spot anything else at the blinking of an eye.Just like that.if it cost money to fart here youd spot it yet you cant spot BS or do you.

    Ill rest my case,
    Westside.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default By the way love.......................................................

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    what kills me (meaning i burst my ass laughing) is that if a credit fruad pops up or a phone no of a non advertiser is put up or an escort is robbed you or the other mods are the first to spot it and jump on like a male virgin on a buxom blonde nympho.Like a bullet,,, ah that is wrong or none of this.All action.

    Why because all of the above can be directly linked back to EI and your ass could be sued.Simple as that.

    but if a punter is screwed by false adverts or false reviews (another one up yesterday...love dont get a brain scan..it would show up very negative) then amazingly you miss it. If an escort has a prob alot of times you miss that too. Yet incredibly you can spot anything else at the blinking of an eye.Just like that.if it cost money to fart here youd spot it yet you cant spot BS or do you.

    Ill rest my case,
    Westside.
    this thread is just an after thought,
    Westside.
    xxxxx

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Westie, every day we deal with about 4-500 emails that require action, e.g. lady requesting change, client querying review etc, and that is before we even get to phone calls. You seem to want to pick up on items you identify as problems and say we are lazy and do nothing about these problems. You don't see or refuse to see that myself and the other ladies here are working our butts off and stopping hundreds of problems before they can reach your attention every day. I'm not dismissing you or anything you say the last week or so, but the genuine truth is that I am really busy trying to sort loads of problems out. So you are not being ignored or disregarded, but it probably will be another day or two before I get back to any of your recent complaints.

    Pat x

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Whooooo take it easy Sweetie.................................

    Getting nasty now are we?? Find one post where i said you or the mods are lazy?? I said that you mods sway with the wind which is a different thing.Well what you do then love is you employ more people and well before it becomes problematic ie 4000-5000 emails per day which i dont believe.

    Sweetie, right off the bat i really dont give care if they doubled their prices and you left it alone or whether your up all night working or who is dismissing who.I say all of this is a strict buisiness sense which of course you manage to find difficulty grasping.

    The fact that your that busy causes me even more amazement at the fact that you are on like a shot if something looked amiss, except of course the adverts.

    Im simply pointing out the fact that those that run the site do not have the best interests of escorts or punters in mind but their own wealth. Its that simple. Would you sit there and say that you started this site to help the escorts out or for financial gain?? I would say 90% for financial gain.

    The fact is love that those at the higher end of the buisiness are the ones that are actually preventing it from being legalised.

    do you get my point??
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Getting nasty now are we??
    No Westie, not at all... Have no idea why you would think that?

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Find one post where i said you or the mods are lazy?
    Westie, when you ask someone to go back and find something in one of your posts, it is like a trick, because nobody can go back and check all your posts to see what you have said before / not said before, because there are too bleeding many of them! I reckon you do more posting than An Post ;-)

    If you haven't called us lazy before I apologise, but I thought you had... I had this idea in my head you've implied before I sit on my arse (that I wipe with 20 euro bills) eating caviar not giving a bollocks!

    And I don't dismiss all your points... That's why I came on here to say I wasn't ignoring your feedback... I only wasn't responding to it all yet because I am too busy trying to fix various issues currently for the good of this site to respond to it all right now.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Your ok love..........................................................

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    No Westie, not at all... Have no idea why you would think that?



    Westie, when you ask someone to go back and find something in one of your posts, it is like a trick, because nobody can go back and check all your posts to see what you have said before / not said before, because there are too bleeding many of them! I reckon you do more posting than An Post ;-)

    If you haven't called us lazy before I apologise, but I thought you had... I had this idea in my head you've implied before I sit on my arse (that I wipe with 20 euro bills) eating caviar not giving a bollocks!

    And I don't dismiss all your points... That's why I came on here to say I wasn't ignoring your feedback... I only wasn't responding to it all yet because I am too busy trying to fix various issues currently for the good of this site to respond to it all right now.
    Despite our differences there will always be a place in my heart for you. Thanks for saying sorry...wait a sec...the manatee next door is out having a fag again.Jesus she would be an auctioneers nightmare. She is the only living orgasm that i have ever seen that has an elevation,end elevation and plan all the same. A circle. She is like a human pineapple with a cherry stuck on top.Thank god for lesbian culture. Anyway ..oh yep Thank you for saying sorry and i accept your apology and the fact that you admitted here on your site viewed by thousands including the media, that you were completely and unmistakenly 100% wrong.

    Caviar??? Ahh GOOD TIMES. Those Sweetie were the competition days when we were all friends here. Remember ?i was asking you to up the prize money and you do?? Yes Sweetie.Yep you stop the competitions.God Pat your so charitable. I left quite an impression on that tatooed cuddlytoy Jayne. She left shortly after.What an impression. You cant beat first love ,love.

    Too many posts? Where show me? Nope your confusing yourself with Ladoooooo. I said the Ladooo is lazy. Rumour has it that he has no progressed to two piece jigsaw puzzles.He is going places.Remember him? The guy that came here giving us all moral lectures like an old granny.Im thinking of putting him forward for the antiques roadshow when it comes here next time along with Mature Jackie, when she calms down of course. HE was worried about his relationship and ended up causing trouble in reatuarants, groping and fondling lapdancers and of course getting leave from his hobby funding by the tax payer of course for to go back to school and get his masters in Bolloxology.Ok so i implied that you did nothing but at least i didnt say it. No it wasnt 20 bills it was 100 bills that you wiped your arse with.


    Anyway im glad i could talk some sense into you..again and that you have stood up on your own forum which is tuned into worldwide and admitted that you were completely wrong again.

    I would drive a deaf,blind,mute shrink crazy.


    Wouldnt you love me for a son in law?,
    Westside.

    PS How are the two sick mods doing??? Have the time realeased caps wore off yet???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •