Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: I've been a bold boy this morning !

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default I've been a bold boy this morning !

    Now normally I'm quite a reserved, law abiding citizen.

    But this morning, well something just snapped.

    I was getting into my car, when a guy in very nice two door coup. Pulled up and parked in one of the handicapped parking spaces. He had pulled up directly opposite me so I had a clear view into his car and could see he had no handicapped parking permit.
    So as he got out I asked him if he was picking up someone with a disability.
    To which he replied, "There's plenty of other spaces for em. It's not as if six retards are gonna turn up all at once." and he then walked off.

    Well something in my head went ' I'll show that fucking prick.'
    Now I know there were still six empty handicapped spaces, but still.
    So.
    I opened my boot and took out my trusty snips. Made sure he was gone, and I went over to his car and snipped the air valves off his two front wheels, letting the air out of them and also preventing them from being re inflated. I'm a bit of a calculating b*****d that way as the saying goes, 'The devil is in the detail'

    I feel like such a Gansta !

    And a little guilty

  2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

    blueboy32 (01-06-11), ChiefHandker (02-06-11), ciara (01-06-11), City Gent (02-06-11), curiousgeorge (01-06-11), Jackdaniel (02-06-11), jimbobbins (01-06-11), JohnRambo (02-06-11), kelso (01-06-11), n73 (01-06-11), Rayden (01-06-11), Rockmunky (02-06-11), Rodney69 (01-06-11), skyliner (01-06-11), sperminater (01-06-11), westcorklad (02-06-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Northcider
    Posts
    1,804
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    fair play to you dave but hope there was no cctv for your sake
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Now normally I'm quite a reserved, law abiding citizen.
    But this morning, well something just snapped.
    I was getting into my car, when a guy in very nice two door coup. Pulled up and parked in one of the handicapped parking spaces. He had pulled up directly opposite me so I had a clear view into his car and could see he had no handicapped parking permit.
    So as he got out I asked him if he was picking up someone with a disability.
    To which he replied, "There's plenty of other spaces for em. It's not as if six retards are gonna turn up all at once." and he then walked off.
    Well something in my head went ' I'll show that fucking prick.'
    Now I know there were still six empty handicapped spaces, but still.
    So.
    I opened my boot and took out my trusty snips. Made sure he was gone, and I went over to his car and snipped the air valves off his two front wheels, letting the air out of them and also preventing them from being re inflated. I'm a bit of a calculating b*****d that way as the saying goes, 'The devil is in the detail'
    I feel like such a Gansta !
    And a little guilty
    LoL fair play to you just hope you weren't on cctv dave boy remember two wrongs don't make a wright

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    fair play to you dave but hope there was no cctv for your sake
    I know for a fact there's no CCTV so I'm all right there.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin/Liverpool
    Posts
    10,201
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Fair play to ya My Father has a disability parking card and drives me fecking mad when im out with him in his car and cant get a parking space cos people that dont have them just park there.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball


    Justice For The 96

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,519
    Reviews
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Now normally I'm quite a reserved, law abiding citizen.

    But this morning, well something just snapped.

    I was getting into my car, when a guy in very nice two door coup. Pulled up and parked in one of the handicapped parking spaces. He had pulled up directly opposite me so I had a clear view into his car and could see he had no handicapped parking permit.
    So as he got out I asked him if he was picking up someone with a disability.
    To which he replied, "There's plenty of other spaces for em. It's not as if six retards are gonna turn up all at once." and he then walked off.

    Well something in my head went ' I'll show that fucking prick.'
    Now I know there were still six empty handicapped spaces, but still.
    So.
    I opened my boot and took out my trusty snips. Made sure he was gone, and I went over to his car and snipped the air valves off his two front wheels, letting the air out of them and also preventing them from being re inflated. I'm a bit of a calculating b*****d that way as the saying goes, 'The devil is in the detail'

    I feel like such a Gansta !

    And a little guilty
    an appropriate response.

    certainly not OTT at all.
    see you next tuesday

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Legend - love it!!!
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    great response dave, that'll teach the prick and maybe in the future he'll think before he does something like that again.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    justice was servered,or was it snipped????????????
    taking a break, but not gone

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post

    LoL fair play to you just hope you weren't on cctv dave boy remember two wrongs don't make a wright
    I know, I know

    But it was just his complete arrogance about it. If I had been caught I would have been happy to reimburse him the price of two valves

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •