Quote Originally Posted by nthdub View Post
The problem is that she, under her various names, has had an absolute heap of negative reviews. She's very changeable apparently. I went to her many moons ago and got the full service so I had no complaints but a friend of mine went to her not long afterwards and she refused to do loads of stuff. He pulled her up on it and told her he knew someone else had gotten the full service for the same amount he'd paid. Basically she was refusing to be active which is what he'd wanted. She told him whether she was active or passive depended on the person she was seeing and she wasn't going to do it for him. He told me basically how into she is or what she does depends on how attractive you are. So take that as a warning!

I had a fantastic time and I'd recommend her to anyone if I didn't know about her selectiveness with what she does with clients. There is a reason that a girl who looks like this feels the need to post up fake pics. She's better looking than 90% of the women I've ever been with ffs!

Oh ps she has a big cock too! about 7-8 inches
Cheers. The looks aren't worth it if you have a 50/50 chance of having a good experience. She's not cheap either.