Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: relationship question....

Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    To be fair if it's a smell she is paranoid about lack of lights and being under the covers ain't gunna make a difference is it? Be careful she doesn't get paranoid that you don't want to look at her whilst your having sex!
    Ahh you being tough on her this is ireland feckin land of depressed paranoid and selfconcious upbringing they can't help it but it's up to us to bring them out of themselves... So long live oral lovers... !!! Mm I might be in trouble after that statement

Reviews

Might I suggest you seek the help of toys, they have no sense of smell and the more she gets used to oral, (like) climax the more she will relax with her own inhibitions. This is not a suggestion out of experience but just think a slightly roundabout way of changing her mind might work. I also agree with the shared shower idea, hell it could lead to all sorts of fun and games.

Maybe she doesnt enjoy oral and use smell argument as excuse??? Perhaps you could have heart to heart chat with her about what she likes and whats get her horny. You may discover something else you can both enjoy

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

DaithiMac (30-05-11), Doozer (30-05-11), Ebony Amber (30-05-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Maybe she doesnt enjoy oral and use smell argument as excuse??? Perhaps you could have heart to heart chat with her about what she likes and whats get her horny. You may discover something else you can both enjoy
    the few times she has let me she seemed to enjoy it. she was after a few drinks!
    see you next tuesday

When i was younger had a bf who used to do oral on me many many times...and to be honest i didnt like it, as his techniqe was bad for me.....so after that relationship i refused oral on me for a while.....now its fine i love it...

Id say dont force her to do it, if she wants will let u know...
    Good bye Ireland!

I once saw a sex programme where the women in one couple was self conscious about being given oral. The therapist suggested that she wore some sexy sheer or lace panties and the man was to give her oral through the panties. The barrier acted like a safety net for her and she was fine with it. Compromise!

Reviews

thanks for the input folks. still not sure how to approach it, but definitely been some good advice given.
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

as someone said before, the word smell is out.
    neautral is a good word, reassure her that it pleasures you to pleasure her...
    some sade type music, holding her hand, i'm sure it will all be ok.

Reviews

good job im not into rimming!
    see you next tuesday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12