Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a really skinny girl!

Quote Originally Posted by bad2dabone View Post
    Yeah she's hot but she has "the fake boobs!"
    I hear you there dude! Fakes are a mood killer.

I spent a few days in London once and managed to stir up the courage to make the trip up the rickety stairs of a walk-up. Now if any of you hard core mongers out there have had the opportunity to do this, you know that you are taking a complete blind punt. So when I got to the top floor of this ungodly dirty building, I found this skinny Russian girl with gigantic tits. I couldn't believe my luck! I couldn't wait to shove my cock in and smother my face in the massive boobs. Just when I was hard enough to do the dirty deed, the lady in question got really precious about her fakies, totally over reacted and started accusing me of being too rough! I was terrified that some Russian Mafia types would burst into the room and fuck me up, so like a total dick I got my shit together and left.
    Half an hour later I was calm enough to realise that I walked right into a rip off. It will happen to all of us mongers who can't control themselves - so thank the stars for EI and the reviews of it's users.
    But seriously, I still need some skinny chick action...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12