Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: Escorts- What requests do you get

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    645
    Reviews
    2

    Default Escorts- What requests do you get

    To the escorts. what does the average client like to do on a visit. Are most guys

    wham bamb and out the door. Or are irish guys alot kinkier. Just curious to what men actually

    do with their time with escorts and maybe not admit on an open forum

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    To the escorts. what does the average client like to do on a visit. Are most guys

    wham bamb and out the door. Or are irish guys alot kinkier. Just curious to what men actually

    do with their time with escorts and maybe not admit on an open forum
    Just curious..Why don't you book an appointment with an escort? You can decline to avail of her services and just have a chat about it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Just curious..Why don't you book an appointment with an escort? You can decline to avail of her services and just have a chat about it.
    From what I have heard of your services Heather... I could be there for some time...badda boom...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    From what I have heard of your services Heather... I could be there for some time...badda boom...
    You mean I talk a lot?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    You mean I talk a lot?
    Not quite what I meant babes... anyway didnt your mother ever tell you its rude to talk with your mouth full....lol

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    UKHeather (29-05-11)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aras an ComputerOn
    Posts
    1,049
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    I would imagine it varies. Me, I like to get the lady to relax. Mood lighting helps;



    Maybe some booze;



    Boring, that's me. I'm sure there's guys out there that would really freak us out if they answered your question honestly, though.
    Last edited by benin; 29-05-11 at 19:38. Reason: removed some pics
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    I would imagine it varies. Me, I like to get the lady to relax. Mood lighting helps;



    Maybe some booze;


    Boring, that's me. I'm sure there's guys out there that would really freak us out if they answered your question honestly, though.
    I'll never drink Bud again..
    Last edited by benin; 29-05-11 at 19:38. Reason: removed pics

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Not quite what I meant babes... anyway didnt your mother ever tell you its rude to talk with your mouth full....lol
    Since when did anyone ever listen to their mother!

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    To the escorts. what does the average client like to do on a visit. Are most guys

    wham bamb and out the door. Or are irish guys alot kinkier. Just curious to what men actually

    do with their time with escorts and maybe not admit on an open forum
    Some guys have fish fetishes I hear.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    Thats gross.......
    Last edited by benin; 29-05-11 at 19:17. Reason: very gross pic is deleted.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    mature abby (29-05-11)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •