Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TS Elena

1. Default Busted!

Quote Originally Posted by FortyCoats View Post
    Well if you aren't Maxime Lourdes why are you using her photos?????

http://www.maxinelordes.kk5.org/#/ph...ry/4534935453/

Way to go 40!

Elena is Maxime and both are to be avoided!

I'm dealing with fake photo reports at the moment. I have reported this profile and will get to it soon. Thanks for the spot, lads

The verification is definately the same person.

4. Default

you have never been with me or ever met me so don't bother commenting on someone you have never met before! yes i am maxine lourdes yes i am elena paradise, i am a very well known ts girl in germany ( big brother maxine ) i have learnt with experience to be discreet as i can be , for my clients and myself. If you met me you would know i offer a fantastic service, of course the more well known you are the more people will comment and make up stupid reviews but its simply not true. My clients know i am a beautiful person and we always have a fantastic time together.

kiss's to my real clients

5. Default Well ...

Quote Originally Posted by ts elena View Post
    you have never been with me or ever met me so don't bother commenting on someone you have never met before! yes i am maxine lourdes yes i am elena paradise, i am a very well known ts girl in germany ( big brother maxine ) i have learnt with experience to be discreet as i can be , for my clients and myself. If you met me you would know i offer a fantastic service, of course the more well known you are the more people will comment and make up stupid reviews but its simply not true. My clients know i am a beautiful person and we always have a fantastic time together.

kiss's to my real clients

Elena - had you not said

"i am not maxine lourdes , can you do me a favour ? Please don't confuse the clients , i have a good reputation please do not abuse it."
    it might be easier to agree with what you have said here. No doubt you have many happy clients -- you'd have more with just a bit more honesty.

I'll be up that way in a few weeks - maybe I'll visit myself for a first hand experience!

6. Default

Ok , i can't wait to see you then

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12