Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: returning calls

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    an indiscreet text within 30 mins I think is fine any thing after that could prove to be dangerous
    Agree with you there MM .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

A text or the one ring and hang up is fine by me.

I agree with JC ring once and hang up a text is risky but PM is the best by far but I do understand that some of the lovely ladys get a massive amount of pm's and it's hard to answer or maybe I'm wrong I know when I send a pm I don't stop until I say to my self that I'm being a pain in the arse but what you've got to realise is the urge come on you and your trying to dodge about the place but I also understand that you girls can be very busy also so to ask the question do you get a lot of pm's?

Reviews

i prefer a text saying i missed your call it keeps it simple

Reviews

I have often got a call back just rings once which is fine.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Blog Entries

thanks guys ... good to know what to do ... I sometimes just give a miss call always within 30min. I try not to sent a text, unless it has been requested with a code sentences
    Sexy Black beauty!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I think the "one ring and hangup" is fine. Even if my wife is holding my phone at the time..... No prob... "Pffff must be a worong number love..."
    I did mean to hang up I really did , just she answered so quickly and her voice was just sooo sexy I couldn't resist a little dirrty fone sex :S shame she wasn't up for it
    Sorry again babe lol
    Last edited by ciara; 26-05-11 at 17:08.
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

sperminater (27-05-11)

Reviews

im ok with one ring and hang up,or a text saying "sorry i missed your call"

Reviews

I have gotten texts and calls before, both fine, much appreciated.

If I am too busy, then what is the point to contact back the missed calls, my spare appointment time is anyway gone. And if I am not that busy and I missed an occasional call just because I was busy doing coffee or something, I would still expect potential clients to ring again.

If somebody cannot get trough to me, don’t forget I use PMs, emails and online bookings via my personal website. So if I go trough the length to organise so many ways for people to get in touch, I don’t see the point of ringing or texting back too.

There is one exception I am doing IF my personal schedule allows it. People that texts saying they rang several times and they couldn’t get in touch and ask to let them know when I can take a call, I do text them back.

Even not considering my personal schedule, how am I supposed to know if the guy I got the missed call from is OK with me ringing back. Trust me, many people still don't have a punting phone and you can seriously put someone in trouble for this. Even calling in less then 30 minutes or so, or hanging up. If the wife is there, she's no idiot to always accept the "wrong number" explanation. I strongly feel that if one person is the victim of my phone calls, there is one person too many. Even the guys that I know are not single, can have a girlfriend at some stage that I may not know about, or maybe they leave their phone where someone else can check it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast