Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
got to agree with bhoywonder, I feel a competition that is based on one persons view is more of a lottery than anything else. I think the winning pic was far from funny and I'd even guess that BIGTYM2010 would agree that plenty more of his entries were far funnier. I'm not disagreeing with the person that won (as he submitted loads that made me LOL) but just with the fact that the winning image was not funny IMO.

comp results should be quantifiable or in the case of the May comp maybe a selection of images could be voted on by the mods/managers

That being said obviously magic has an awful sense of humor
I'm an honest guy and I'll agree with ya on that, i was kinda shocked that was picked out of all mine,and others....
Although I'm not going to get into anything else out of respect to yourself and others as mine would seem to be a bias opinion.

All in all I just want to make it clear my post is with no disrespect to magic as he is a sound guy and makes the boards a lot better with his comps,and in my opinion definitely a hard one to call as they were all great photo's