Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have had the privilege......

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Have to agree Violette, kinda reminded me of honey when I was down there, tasted beautiful.
    More tequila with a twist of lemon I thought.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    For the inquiring minds out there, well it went a bit like this:
    I had a gentleman who had a particular penchant for a bit of girl on girl. We were both Derry, only Ms C was in transit, so I kept your man in suspense, by using various toys at my disposal and tales of daring do to stimulate the imagination. Then Herself arrived, and well what followed was a feast for the sense and the tongue. We kissed the gent, sucked his cock, and then he wanted to see me lick Lucy, so I laid the lovely Ms. Chambers back on the bed, and spread her lovely legs wide and kneeling on the floor worshiped at her altar with gleeful abandon.

Gents who have sampled the nectar from the source, tell me, is she a lovely womanly musky scent with a hint of strawberry? Easy to climax, and generous in the process?
    Thanks Violette. I have actually been trying to cut back on wanking and such gratuitous detail is NOT helping (now wheres the hand lotion?????)
    Bada Bing!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I had a gentleman who had a particular penchant for a bit of girl on girl. We were both Derry, only Ms C was in transit, so I kept your man in suspense, by using various toys at my disposal and tales of daring do to stimulate the imagination. Then Herself arrived, and well what followed was a feast for the sense and the tongue. We kissed the gent, sucked his cock, and then he wanted to see me lick Lucy, so I laid the lovely Ms. Chambers back on the bed, and spread her lovely legs wide and kneeling on the floor worshiped at her altar with gleeful abandon.

Gents who have sampled the nectar from the source, tell me, is she a lovely womanly musky scent with a hint of strawberry? Easy to climax, and generous in the process?
    You found Lucy climaxed easily for you and yet she descibes herself as hetero in her profile -- am I missing something Vi ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    You found Lucy climaxed easily for you and yet she descibes herself as hetero in her profile -- am I missing something Vi ?
    Yes you have I bet Violette could make a corpse cum!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hung like a gerbil View Post
    Yes you have I bet Violette could make a corpse cum!
    Made me cum, close enough.

Blog Entries

Giving is one thing, receiving is completely another.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Ksteve, pussy is pussy, a cock is a cock, a Tongue is a Tongue and a mouth is a mouth. Know wot I mean? Nudge nudge wink wink.....say.....no.....more !
    Last edited by Bruno69; 25-05-11 at 21:31.
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

8. Default

Seriously Violette, did you have to go into so much detail. So jealous of you!

Reviews

I'm a tad curious as to how Lucy displayed her generosity as she lay back with legs akimbo?
    Last edited by Bruno69; 25-05-11 at 21:46. Reason: She is the cat's mother
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    I'm a tad curious as to how Lucy displayed her generosity as she lay back with legs akimbo?

I didnt bite

If anyone fancies a close up view of Vi and I, you just let us know. I will be the one that is strangely quiet and terrified looking
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast